Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
Somehow, plans for the release of add-ons were put up here.Can anyone say after how long the addition will be a plot with private lessons?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Natively, A & B. But that hardly matters, since there are assets you can get that will add the morphs.
what assets add morphs to clothes?

Looking forward to the Date event but I'm with Bardock, the timeline does feel weird for this evening's events.

Getting home after dark, soaking in the tub and putting on pajamas - then she goes out for a night on the town? Odd.

The bathtub scene has distinct end-of-the-day vibes, plus (for people on the Dylan path) Sophia having that confrontation with Dylan in his bedroom - then deciding to wear a sexy cocktail dress out to dinner with him right after.

I'm sure what happens on the date will fit with this relationships steady escalation, but the events themselves feel the wrong way around.
You're right but the next update and going out on the town isn't a follow-up to the last update where she soaks in the tub, it's separate paths. It's either soaking in the tub or going out on the town, I think the next update and going out for dinner is related to the choice of Dylan being OK seeing Sophia with other people, the bathtub scene did elude to Dylan not being OK seeing Sophia with others.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The one I tend to use is called Fit Control.

There are other things you can do like adding simulations to clothes that will change the way they look. L&P used that really well in scenes like the Yoga event, where you see the women folding their clothes away. Time consuming as all hell though, as it takes a lot of trial and error to get the settings right.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
... it's separate paths. It's either soaking in the tub or going out on the town, I think the next update and going out for dinner is related to the choice of Dylan being OK seeing Sophia with other people...
Oh shit... I didn't even think of that.
That's very interesting, and it makes sense - I did wonder when we'd start seeing content exclusive to the Dylan-Cuck path.

FARUK BEY

Nov 3, 2019
hello how can we trigger the tub scene and the laundry scene. I tried many times, it didn't work, I wonder if you can post the registry file.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

You're right but the next update and going out on the town isn't a follow-up to the last update where she soaks in the tub, it's separate paths. It's either soaking in the tub or going out on the town, I think the next update and going out for dinner is related to the choice of Dylan being OK seeing Sophia with other people, the bathtub scene did elude to Dylan not being OK seeing Sophia with others.
if so, I'll modify the script to do both :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When is the next Sophia x Ellie event?
If you like, PM me and I can add you to the list of people to contact when there's stuff on her route. But with 3 more Dylan events, it could easily be around this time next year for the next Ellie route event.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
next day but first L&P need to finish 3 more event Sophie/Dylan part 2-Dylan/Christine/Ellie? and the last Dylan/emma + rest?
I think Emma is one of atleast 10 characters he could write off. Maybe family member in another city has some terminal illness so she has to leave, also Haru and the other guy could get busted selling drugs, so they go to jail, mailman could retire or get hit by a car, some of Logan’s guys could drop out or get kicked out at college for using roofies and either both side jobs or one of the jobs needs to go

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Emma is one of atleast 10 characters he could write off. Maybe family member in another city has some terminal illness so she has to leave, also Haru and the other guy could get busted selling drugs, so they go to jail, mailman could retire or get hit by a car, some of Logan’s guys could drop out or get kicked out at college for using roofies and either both side jobs or one of the jobs needs to go
Emma picks up a scholarship at Ellie's school. Last I checked most of the people that like Emma are those that were pursuing her lesbian path

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i like emma but the Teacher/student path not that strange Dylan/Emma with sophie having and affair with his son Girlfriend :unsure:
Haru and his friend are out after their event.(y)

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Since Liam had to postpone the evening with his wife because of his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to "take her out" instead so she doesn't have to spend Friday night alone and lonely.

What dress should Sophia wear for the "little date" with Dylan?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In order of preference:
C1, B1, A2

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was looking for a different asset, and looking through the early G3F assets, saw the C-series dress. Amongst some of the assets that were used at the start of the game. In 2017.

Makes me think he just had the asset lying around in his collection (maybe used it for a background random) and added it to make up numbers, and has no intention of using it for the event.

As opposed to the B-series dress which is relatively new, and he probably bought it just for the poll.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes