Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
NFL games usually last about three hours. So if Part II and Dylan/Ellie/Christine's events coincide, both events will start at the in-game time of 9:00 pm. But like you, I don't get this timeline and the build-up since he built it up in Part I. But now, after telling Liam that she is going to watch TV and was ready for bed and how it ended with doubt and lie, regardless if it was due out of embarrassment on Sophia's part, How is this going to transition into a dinner date? Plus, she will have to sneak back into her room, with Liam sleeping, and doll up for this date. Now this will be a kicker; where are they going on their date at 9:00 pm? A fancy restaurant with her son, like Bennett, where Dylan is going to have to dress up too, or will she be overdressed for the occasion and they end up at a diner or burger shack, like where Dylan/Ellie/Christine went, which follows the same theme as Sophia/Sam's bar scene.
Weekday NFL games kickoff at 5:20PM west coast time, so the game ended around 8:30. Late dinners are very common, especially on weekends so I’m not bothered about the timing of the dinner date. I can accept that after an evening bath Sophia changes into sleeping clothes, that’s alright, too. But, Liam is off to bed? At 8:30. Really?

Reactions: Dan5k74 and xxxorro

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Weekday NFL games kick off at 5:20PM west coast time, so the game ended around 8:30. Late dinners are very common, especially on weekends so I'm not bothered about the timing of the dinner date. I can accept that after an evening bath Sophia changes into sleeping clothes, that's alright, too. But, Liam is off to bed? At 8:30. Really?
Yeah, but is San Alejo on the west coast or east coast, if we want to debate this topic because most of the license plates show New York, Sam's Band Van, Paticia's Car, and Parker's car, which I pointed out in another post, only Sam's show California plates. Remember, L&P pays attention to details. Late Dinners are common, but he should have set it up going into a late dinner, not her getting ready for bed with doubt and a lie to follow. The writing suggests that, as another member said, Old Dog , she will most likely feel like a teen again if she sneaks out, but then again, she is supposed to be teaching her son "Sex-Ed."

So another question would be is she acting like the MC or a Secondary Character in this event??????

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, but is San Alejo on the west coast or east coast, if we want to debate this topic because most of the license plates show New York, Sam's Bands Van, Paticia's Car, and Parker's car, which I pointed out in another post, only Sam's show California plates. Remember, L&P pays attention to details. Late Dinners are common, but he should have set it up going into a late dinner, not her getting ready for bed with doubt and a lie to follow. The writing suggests that, as another member said, Old Dog , she will most likely feel like a teen again if she sneaks out, but then again, she is supposed to be teaching her son "Sex-Ed."

So another question would be is she acting like the MC or a Secondary Character in this event??????
During the Ellie's flashback scene it looked like they were in New York when Ellie and Julia were saying goodbye when Julia's family were moving. I'm going to take wild guess considering they live in a city called San Alejo being on the west coast as it sounds Spanish like a lot of those west coast towns and cities.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
During the Ellie's flashback scene it looked like they were in New York when Ellie and Julia were saying goodbye when Julia's family were moving. I'm going to take wild guess considering they live in a city called San Alejo being on the west coast as it sounds Spanish like a lot of those west coast towns and cities.
When they said goodbye and look at the plates there it show Illinois. So I was thinking of Chicago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
But, Liam is off to bed? At 8:30. Really?
Maybe tomorrow morning (Day 21 Saturday) Liam will want to go fishing as he did last weekend (Day 15 Sunday).
Sophia is expected to be out most of the day on Sunday (visiting with Patricia at a friend's in the country), so perhaps Liam may have decided to advance his weekend fun to Saturday.
A well-known saying of Italian fishermen is that "who sleeps doesn't catch fish", so wake up at dawn and so long until evening... bye bye Liam.
screenshot0036.jpg screenshot0038.jpg screenshot0037.jpg

Reactions: jérh and xxxorro

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When they said goodbye and look at the plates there it show Illinois. So I was thinking of Chicago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whenever I've watched tv programmes set in New York and Chicago, I've only really seen houses with those type of steps outside in New York, can't say for certain though.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Those styles of townhomes are common in many places in the Northeast and Central US. Boston, New York, Cleveland, and Chicago.
Yes indeed.

Why I think San Alejo is on the west coast? You have the Sierra Nevada mountains running north-south through central California, near enough the coast to make a 3000m elevation airport ;) within 20 miles of the city less than impossible, and lots of palm trees - not a typical feature of the northeast or mid-atlantic. Florida's highest elevation is 345 feet above sea level; Mississippi, 800 feet; Georgia is 4,800 feet. After that you're running out of palm trees on the east coast.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes