Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Since Liam had to postpone the evening with his wife because of his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to "take her out" instead so she doesn't have to spend Friday night alone and lonely.

What dress should Sophia wear for the "little date" with Dylan?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ten days for voting.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022

Since Liam had to postpone the evening with his wife because of his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to "take her out" instead so she doesn't have to spend Friday night alone and lonely.

What dress should Sophia wear for the "little date" with Dylan?

I guess Sophia worn A4 dress when she had a dinner with a teacher the bastard (forgot his name)?
Maybe same dress A4 or C2. B types are too reveal for her son she think I guess.

Reactions: alex_47

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm a little more curious about what restaurant they're going to. So far we've only seen the ones during the Bennett events, and the latest was meant to be rather exclusive, if I recall correctly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Didnt they watch a football game which takes like 5 hours? XD

also when do you think Liam goes to bed at 9? XD The whole timeline IMOdoes not make much sense right now Sophia even but on their seelping outfit. Dos she now goes back dresses up while liam lies in bed and probably sleeping? XD

But I just hope it is a contiuation XD

AS for the dress. I think oonly Choice A and some variation can win. I have choosen a in black XD
NFL games usually last about three hours. So if Part II and Dylan/Ellie/Christine's events coincide, both events will start at the in-game time of 9:00 pm. But like you, I don't get this timeline and the build-up since he built it up in Part I. But now, after telling Liam that she is going to watch TV and was ready for bed and how it ended with doubt and lie, regardless if it was due out of embarrassment on Sophia's part, How is this going to transition into a dinner date? Plus, she will have to sneak back into her room, with Liam sleeping, and doll up for this date. Now this will be a kicker; where are they going on their date at 9:00 pm? A fancy restaurant with her son, like Bennett, where Dylan is going to have to dress up too, or will she be overdressed for the occasion and they end up at a diner or burger shack, like where Dylan/Ellie/Christine went, which follows the same theme as Sophia/Sam's bar scene.

Last edited:
May 13, 2022
How is it continuation of part 1 when she already going to watch TV in 1 part and football match already ended, i think L&p timeline really fucked up for this event.she need to sneak in her own room choose dress for her own son to go out with him . And leave Liam at home sleeping

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes