abram1

May 24, 2020
In the past 5 updates L&P has developed a pattern…
- 2-3 weeks off: 1 week of silence and 1-2 weeks where he keeps his patrons preoccupied with a specific poll…
- 8-10 weeks production: The production revolves around a single event of the day…
For real? What a lazy ass he is. Here's what he's actually doing.

He has some sort of an outline for the whole VN and now he's preparing more or less coherent script for the upcoming update. He'll add text later on, nothing new here.
First PD's of AWAM look outdated, that's a fact, so he's revamping them step by step.
I'm not gonna dissect your whole post, as it has no attachment to reality.

L&P cooks updates for us more often then most devs in here, with utmost quality. It's the scale of the VN and pointless increase of renders per update that makes us raise our brows. 400+ images per chapter is slightly too much. Previously, the story used to be told within 150-300 renders per event. Now it's ballooning way too often. More likely, he'll get rid off the Emma path. That's not enough. When a sprout becomes a huge tree with a numerous branches, eliminating one won't make a difference. Some drastic measures needs to be taken, or there's a chance that it'll fall down by a sheer weight of it's own. I don't wish that to happen to AWAM.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Is that a problem now? We the users decide what we buy. We can decide if he becomes a millionaire or if he disappears forever.
The reason for the problem is not his working hours, but his irresponsible "mouth".

He said he was working all week, he said he would speed up his work, and he said he would form a team when the money was raised.

But he doesn't work all week, he doesn't work all month.
He has stabilized his income for a few years and earns several times as much as an average creator, but he has not formed a team.

The reason why he now says he will hire a team again is because of his greed for Steam. It's not because of the patron.

He also said he would raise the level of erotic for his supporters. by talking incest and bestiality.

But he hasn't kept any promises so far.

This is why criticism is focused on developers.

And all you can decide is your intention to buy.

You can't decide whether he'll be a millionaire or a beggar.

There was a translation error.
He didn't say he'd make a hardcore sex scene.
LP didn't write like this.

I'm sorry for the people who misunderstood.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: roro and LSC82

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
For real? What a lazy ass he is. Here's what he's actually doing.

He has some sort of an outline for the whole VN and now he's preparing more or less coherent script for the upcoming update. He'll add text later on, nothing new here.
First PD's of AWAM look outdated, that's a fact, so he's revamping them step by step.
I'm not gonna dissect your whole post, as it has no attachment to reality.

L&P cooks updates for us more often then most devs in here, with utmost quality. It's the scale of the VN and pointless increase of renders per update that makes us raise our brows. 400+ images per chapter is slightly too much. Previously, the story used to be told within 150-300 renders per event. Now it's ballooning way too often. More likely, he'll get rid off the Emma path. That's not enough. When a sprout becomes a huge tree with a numerous branches, eliminating one won't make a difference. Some drastic measures needs to be taken, or there's a chance that it'll fall down by a sheer weight of it's own. I don't wish that to happen to AWAM.
The reason why he increases unnecessary rendering, repeats similar scenes, and increases the amount of lines with similar lines is that he can extend the sponsorship period indefinitely with one small event.

Reactions: Turret

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He said so.

That doesn't mean he said he would create a bestiality.

However, he said he would raise the level of the game because sponsors would not be satisfied until they saw incest and bestiality.

But he's never been anywhere near it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: roro

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm curious to see what he really wrote :whistle:
You can find it in this forum.

It's before Part 1 ends and Part 2 starts.
Not Dylan, but a game.

I'll search again to show you, but don't ask me to find it.
I'm so hard to find something.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You can find it in this forum.

It's before Part 1 ends and Part 2 starts.
Not Dylan, but a game.

I'll search again to show you, but don't ask me to find it.
I'm so hard to find something.
No offense, but people are used to interpreting everything in their own way and I am curious to see how bestiality came about out of nowhere :unsure:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
No offense, but people are used to interpreting everything in their own way and I am curious to see how bestiality came about out of nowhere :unsure:
But after reading how disappointed many have still been, I decided that I just follow my script from now on and let it develop like I planned from the beginning because the most won't be satisfied before a hardcore gang bang including people, dogs and donkeys! That's why I also won't put such a huge effort anymore in wife/husband sex scenes
I found it sooner than I was worried.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I like Emma but then again, I like Bennett & we know what happened to him. As long as Dylan can be paired up with her & have a courtship off-screen, thus getting him off Sophia's back to give some genuine choice to those who don't need incest, there's no need for her to have a separate path. What's required, IMO, is drastic pruning, with the side jobs being obvious candidates & that immediately hits a problem, because the shota children are very popular with the paying fanbase, as shown in the polls.

Contrary to the received wisdom, I don't believe that there's even much of an outline anymore. AWAM now reads as though it's being made up as the Dev goes along, which accounts for the deterioration in the scripts, e.g. I don't think that he decided back in 2017 that Dylan would be a second MC, (now THE MC) & that's only the most egregious example, probably a direct result of the identification of the tastes of the core Patreon fanbase, i.e. the only fans who matter.

One answer would therefore seem to be the elimination of any characters not above a Dev decided threshold but that would rule out Liam & he's vital to the story. That is true, even for the oedipal teens wanting the son to replace the father. Other cast members close to the bottom of the list have only minor parts & may never be seen again this side of 2040. Their positioning is not surprising & their removal would make no difference in the short run, by which in L&P terms, I mean the next 10 years. I came up with a long list of characters who could be written out some years ago & I'm not doing it again. Suffice to say that there are many who could go but what's really needed is a radical solution, i.e. the eradication of a number of storylines.

As I don't seek to avoid criticism, it seems to me that Dylan, the true MC, has too many branches & lopping 1 or 2 off should be considered.

All the above & more would be issues to be resolved before true speeding up could occur. That is they would be if the Dev gave a damn but why should he with the core fanbase he has?

I've played games in the past where the updates went on declining in frequency & quality towards 1 per annum. Fans, (including me), deserted them in droves, along with the usual complaining. Only a few games transcend this obvious approach & I'm aware of the income paid to some Devs who have not updated their abandoned games for years. I've read posts from the ultra-faithful who believe their favourite artist will be back. [After all, it's not impossible....]. If L&P ever takes 'extended leave,' it's clear that AWAM would join this select bunch.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He is saying he is not going to put in content that a lot of people want him to put in....gang bangs and bestiality.
He is going to stick with his script (outline).
Oh my.

I read the English text slowly, not the translation tool.

by any chance....

"I knew that sponsors would not be satisfied unless it was hardcore gangbanks or bestiality. So I decided to go my own way and I won't even put the effort into making a husband/wife sex scene."

Is it right? :eek:

I'm sorry to everyone.

LP seems to have said that he would rather not make sex scenes.

I'm sorry to stir up confusion.

(I want to erase the writing, but I won't because it's already been quoted by others.)

• Haha
Reactions: hmc15

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The reason why he increases unnecessary rendering, repeats similar scenes, and increases the amount of lines with similar lines is that he can extend the sponsorship period indefinitely with one small event.
It's his way of telling the story. Some may not like that, but L&P tells it like this. What you personally consider unimportant is important to him.
On the other hand, it is undisputed that his narrative style delays progress as a whole. Nor will I argue with you about whether he works a lot or a little.
But the suggestion that he lets the individual events get so big in order to delay progress on purpose is nonsense in my opinion.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes