Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
oh fuck it .. I don’t understand what should be done to open the stage when Dylan and Mary come out of the cave ... for some reason they immediately go to the salon at the payechmacher where Sofia and Dylan on the machine warn her that her breasts are visible although here it should be a choice to warn her or not,, well, what the hell,,,, because of this they don’t sew me up that I’m prashol, the scene is wrong, you see in the last picture? What do I care? who can give good advice?

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Regarding Sophia/Dylan following evening dinner event after the evening bath session and the parallel American football game: I don't think there any restaurants open so late in the evening. Usually kitchens are closed at 9.30 pm.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Me and my wife are very open. No matter what the topics are, we accept each other's opinions. Since my wife plays video games for about 15 years and I even longer. We understand very well the difference between reality and gamer world. Sexually we are also very open. Of course, in reality we would never practice incest or I share my wife. Do we know that there are people in the world who do that. So it's more the fascination of doing something that you would never do. And if it is not real, there is no consequence for your actions. I mean you wouldn't do a header from hundreds of meters to land in a hay wagon. Like the Assassins Creed guys ;-). That's why we play games like this. However, we are with almost 40 years rather the older generation. Sometimes don't understand the attitude that a DEV has, regarding update and other topics that are always brought up. I think if you spend more than 600 dollars a year, you expect something for it. Nowadays you can buy 6 games or more and play for hours. With AWAM it's a bottomless pit. At the end of the day, everyone who invests money has to know for themselves. Hope I could answer your question.
Well that super cool dude, good for you, hope i can find someone with whom i can share this type of activities also

Reactions: Hookups_017
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes