Dec 1, 2021
Finding out about the sexy photos plot design and the specifics of telling my son that his first sexual encounter was with his friend's father was so stupid, the more I thought about it, the more I felt that the content was wrong

Last edited:

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I really enjoy incest stories. One of the tags I look for in games. In real life, on the other hand, it was astronomically far from what I think it is ok. From a parent point of view is just plainly aberration, as any other abuse of minors or not so minor people from an adult and moreover from the parent who should be looking for the best interest of their children. I would despise and abhore this kind of parenting. Fiction is fiction, reality is reality. Don't mix one with the other. So the mother overcome by lust could be fun to read and play (taking out the small detail of what age normally do to the phisical attractiveness of a woman) but I would think it is disgusting in reality and a prove that something is totally wrong with the brains of that people. I hope for the real world to be fairer and to put love as a principle, corny as it may sound. Perhaps it is because I AM a father, and I have being a son, and a brother, and a cousin, and I dont think of any kind of incest with my family as a good thing (quite the contrary). Sorry if I sound a drag and judgemental but I draw my line cleary there, but again: keep all kinds of weird, kinky, fetish fiction for the fiction, and RL healthy and sane.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people where to download the correct step by step instructions for this game? i downloaded it from page 1 but it looks like it is an old version and it doesn’t work normally .. who has a link? and if it’s possible in Russian)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I really enjoy incest stories. One of the tags I look for in games. In real life, on the other hand, it was astronomically far from what I think it is ok. From a parent point of view is just plainly aberration, as any other abuse of minors or not so minor people from an adult and moreover from the parent who should be looking for the best interest of their children. I would despise and abhore this kind of parenting. Fiction is fiction, reality is reality. Don't mix one with the other. So the mother overcome by lust could be fun to read and play (taking out the small detail of what age normally do to the phisical attractiveness of a woman) but I would think it is disgusting in reality and a prove that something is totally wrong with the brains of that people. I hope for the real world to be fairer and to put love as a principle, corny as it may sound. Perhaps it is because I AM a father, and I have being a son, and a brother, and a cousin, and I dont think of any kind of incest with my family as a good thing (quite the contrary). Sorry if I sound a drag and judgemental but I draw my line cleary there, but again: keep all kinds of weird, kinky, fetish fiction for the fiction, and RL healthy and sane.
... but here, of course, I would love to bang any fake mother who has this 3D beauty on them
(y)

My fantasy should stay in my room.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Because Sophia doesn't have a dress! The right question is why he didn't release the poll one or two days after the v 0.185 came out?!!!
There's plenty of things that he could be doing while we wait for the poll to finish. Posing and expressions don't particularly depend on what dress she's wearing. Some minor adjustments might be necessary once the poll is over, but that's all.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
There's plenty of things that he could be doing while we wait for the poll to finish. Posing and expressions don't particularly depend on what dress she's wearing. Some minor adjustments might be necessary once the poll is over, but that's all.
I'm just kidding...

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Belly Touching

Is it a San Alejo thing, or does the whole world include belly touching as a significant and early part of their flirtation/foreplay? Or, is it just because Sophia’s belly/midriff is uncovered so often and so many people have access to it? Who got the best belly feel? Am I missing anybody from the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arobet33

May 3, 2020
That the game was never realistic isn't the problem. I don't complain about the lack of realism in other game threads. I only complain about it here, because one of the selling points of the game is it's realism (and class).

If the game was at least internally consistent, that would have been okay, but even then the game falls down. Sophia is meant to be a talented, intelligent woman. I can't see any way that she would make the decisions to play any of the content this playable day.

It's almost as if there is no longer any consistent story. The impression I'm getting from reading the comments is that some of the variables to get a scene are so complicated, you may as well just play from the gallery.

Fortunately there are other games that are more consistent. Two I hear that are having releases this weekend.
Fortunately there are other games that are more consistent. Two I hear that are having releases this weekend
What are name this games?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Fortunately there are other games that are more consistent. Two I hear that are having releases this weekend
There are actually more. One that I've been playing that wasn't on my radar I'm downloading as we speak.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Belly Touching

Is it a San Alejo thing, or does the whole world include belly touching as a significant and early part of their flirtation/foreplay? Or, is it just because Sophia’s belly/midriff is uncovered so often and so many people have access to it? Who got the best belly feel? Am I missing anybody from the game?

just going off my memory which is not that good, but didn’t Logan touch her belly while they were dancing, possibly Vicky at the gym and I’m sure one of Aidens henchmen from the alley groping touched belly, not sure if Zach did or not at the tanning salon or the old guys at nursing home

Reactions: derek1957

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Like someone pointed out Her Desire is similar (if you give Amber her own story) and Project Myriam life and explorations is also similar (some what at a faster pace)

The two I know of that are similar to this game are “Her Desire” and “Mrs Denver’s”
I need to thank you for having the signature of Her Desire because I would have missed out on that game.:)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Like someone pointed out Her Desire is similar (if you give Amber her own story) and Project Myriam life and explorations is also similar (some what at a faster pace)

I need to thank you for having the signature of Her Desire because I would have missed out on that game.:)
No problem, and you can find me on that thread usually daily, public release is Saturday but I’m gold tier, so got mine today, after I get off work, I’ll play it and put some pics from the new update in a spoiler folder if you guys want to see them

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Belly Touching

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes