armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The poll is poorly constructed. Dress A has cumulatively far more votes than Dress B, but dresses A1, A2, and A3 are cannibalizing votes while Dress B1 has concentrated all the votes for the Dress B line. It would have been better to break the poll up into two polls, the first deciding the dress and the seconding picking a color for the winner of the first poll.

But that's taking things a bit too seriously.
Don't give him ideas to use 10 more days not for the next update.
The two I know of that are similar to this game are “Her Desire” and “Mrs Denver’s”
Free Pass and Project Myriam are also mother and wife games.

Bobby Peru

Dec 24, 2021
In Sophia-Dylan part 2 they are going out for dinner? This info is confirmed?

I think since it's too late maybe they'll do a role play.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
just going off my memory which is not that good, but didn’t Logan touch her belly while they were dancing, possibly Vicky at the gym and I’m sure one of Aidens henchmen from the alley groping touched belly, not sure if Zach did or not at the tanning salon or the old guys at nursing home
Okay, I quickly checked these, and here’s what I found:

From the Gallery, Vicky is a no belly. Vicky just strongly encourages Sophia to squeeze her ass, which Sophia does.

At the nightclub, I don’t see Tyler (not Logan) touch Sophia’s belly, just touch her hips and grind his dick into her from behind on the dance floor. If he was trying to touch her belly at the table, he aimed too low.

Zach in tanning salon, no. He only put his “cold” hands on her back while she was in her bra and panties.

The Elderly at the nursing home, no during the bath. I didn’t check the earlier scene, but I don’t think they touched her at all there.

Aiden’s gang in the alley, bingo! A “Gangster with No Name” rubs her belly. There was so much hotter action going on that I’d forgotten. Now here is a guy with a belly fetish! All of these other irresistible body parts he's free to grope, and he chooses her belly.

BellyAndMore1.jpg

admigold

Nov 26, 2022
Okay, I quickly checked these, and here’s what I found:

From the Gallery, Vicky is a no belly. Vicky just strongly encourages Sophia to squeeze her ass, which Sophia does.

At the nightclub, I don’t see Tyler (not Logan) touch Sophia’s belly, just touch her hips and grind his dick into her from behind on the dance floor. If he was trying to touch her belly at the table, he aimed too low.

Zach in tanning salon, no. He only put his “cold” hands on her back while she was in her bra and panties.

The Elderly at the nursing home, no during the bath. I didn’t check the earlier scene, but I don’t think they touched her at all there.

Aiden’s gang in the alley, bingo! A “Gangster with No Name” rubs her belly. There was so much hotter action going on that I’d forgotten. Now here is a guy with a belly fetish! All of these other irresistible body parts he's free to grope, and he chooses her belly.

View attachment 2632622
I want to add to your collection Day20_10_80_Boys_touching_Sophias_breasts-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So far it's only 3/4 of the votes Dylan has in the Favorite Character poll, and only a small fraction of total patrons L&P has.
What are you talking about? That vote count is for the dress. And here are the current vote totals for v0.180 and v0.130. So where are you coming up with 3/4????

v0.180 - 354 Dylan votes (13%)
1684498737579.png

v0.130 - 437 Dylan votes (19%)
1684498767850.png

The dress voting is only open to Master, Legend, and Legend + tiers.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
What are you talking about? That vote count is for the dress. And here are the current vote totals for v0.180 and v0.130. So where are you coming up with 3/4????

v0.180 - 354 Dylan votes (13%)
View attachment 2633434

v0.130 - 437 Dylan votes (19%)
View attachment 2633435

The dress voting is only open to Master, Legend, and Legend + tiers.
Not 3/4 of the total number of Patrons.
3/4 of the votes for Dylan in that poll.

100/354x257 = 72.6%

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes