tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So why moan here, L&P doesn't come here so they aren't going to see your protestations.
I can talk to my heart's content because LP is not here.

In your words, if you want to sing for LP, you can go to patreon to sponsor and sing for him.

Reactions: zizin

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
Ребята, а в грядущем обновлении будут сцены секса с Софией?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
может когда будет 5 или 6 сезон игры в пьяном видео они ее трахнут и кончат тогда и будут

tdb0013

Aug 20, 2019
Wow I am checking this game after like 3 years and it's still not finished. How the hell did this guy keep so many patreons if he never updates?

Dec 29, 2021
In my tiredness I just got the idea to bridge the long wait for the next update... :unsure:

Making a sex doll that looks like Sophia and with the possibility of different price ranges.

One dress only version,
then belly touch version,
then boob touch version,
kissable version,
for the shy users a talk only version etc..... :LOL:

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I want to add to your collection View attachment 2632933
Alright, we started with 7 belly rubbers, plus The Unknown Gangster in Aiden’s Alley, which makes 8 belly perpetrators in 8 events. Now we have Toddler Dylan and Toddler Sam in one flashback event. Sam and Dylan are repeat belly rubbers. Do we follow the game/forum parameters, such as the “Sophia Loses her Virginity” flashback, where the flashback doesn’t actually count as “Sophia has sex with a non-Liam character”? Do we have 10 belly fondlers in 9 events, or 8 belly fondlers in 8 events? Does anybody care? Of course not. But thanks for playing along, everybody!

But we do have to change the answer of who was the youngest person to rub Sophia’s belly. I call it a tie between Toddler Sam and Toddler Dylan.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's no coincidence that rubbing a belly is also a great way to feel some fabric.

LP is a true deviant.

• Haha
Reactions: menatv

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
That the game was never realistic isn't the problem. I don't complain about the lack of realism in other game threads. I only complain about it here, because one of the selling points of the game is it's realism (and class).

If the game was at least internally consistent, that would have been okay, but even then the game falls down. Sophia is meant to be a talented, intelligent woman. I can't see any way that she would make the decisions to play any of the content this playable day.

It's almost as if there is no longer any consistent story. The impression I'm getting from reading the comments is that some of the variables to get a scene are so complicated, you may as well just play from the gallery.

Fortunately there are other games that are more consistent. Two I hear that are having releases this weekend.
What games are getting an update?

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes