SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I like how ms denvers devloper posted poll for only 24h and here is our phenomenal artist posting poll for 10 days or more.
Well you know picking the right dress for the event its such a CRUCIAL and PIVOTAL moment for the game i mean the game will never be the same after this poll, that why its so important to give his patreon all the time they need to seriously consider all the pros and cons of each and every dress with their different colors palette

nik1211

Jun 11, 2020
Well you know picking the right dress for the event its such a CRUCIAL and PIVOTAL moment for the game i mean the game will never be the same after this poll, that why its so important to give his patreon all the time they need to seriously consider all the pros and cons of each and every dress with their different colors palette
I think 24h is enough time if he provided the poll for all his patreons I don't think people need 10 days to only consider a dress type are they really that slow

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Starting on Monday... (I think!) He sped up part I to give himself some extra time off... Between 31/7 - 7/8 the new release IMHO.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
We had one a couple of weeks back so there no way we are seeing another one this year!!
This game is getting an update every 2-4 months, give or take. Granted, story progression is abysmal with only 1 event per update and the man's working at snail-speed, but still.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Alright, we started with 7 belly rubbers, plus The Unknown Gangster in Aiden’s Alley, which makes 8 belly perpetrators in 8 events. Now we have Toddler Dylan and Toddler Sam in one flashback event. Sam and Dylan are repeat belly rubbers. Do we follow the game/forum parameters, such as the “Sophia Loses her Virginity” flashback, where the flashback doesn’t actually count as “Sophia has sex with a non-Liam character”? Do we have 10 belly fondlers in 9 events, or 8 belly fondlers in 8 events? Does anybody care? Of course not. But thanks for playing along, everybody!

But we do have to change the answer of who was the youngest person to rub Sophia’s belly. I call it a tie between Toddler Sam and Toddler Dylan.
Might be for offtopic thread, but should start a new post about AWAM characters being used in other games. These are the ones I can remember

Sophia - Time Stamps

Amber - Her Desire

Allysa - Angelica’s Temptations

Sam - Spellbook, Fresh Women, Man of the house

Dylan - (I know I’ve seen him in other games but can’t remember the game)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Might be for offtopic thread, but should start a new post about AWAM characters being used in other games. These are the ones I can remember

Sophia - Time Stamps

Amber - Her Desire

Man of the House is older than AWAM.So that is the beginning for Sam and he made a cameo in AWAM.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Dear Great Fellow Compatriots of AWAM,

I have somehow either misplaced or deleted :eek: (Heaven forbid) my AWAM versions between 2.3.2 and 2.5. I know the DEV will not repost them. :cry: However, I'm hoping that one of you kind souls would be able to help me in my hour of desperate need. I'm begging you please. I know you can't see it but, like my avatar, I am down on my knees!

By the Great Goddess of Sophia, I am praying that someone will hear my prayer and answer me.

Most Humbly,

Ty

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

Sophia - Time Stamps

Amber - Her Desire

I seen many games where Sophia appears, i have onlyplayed the first 3 games in the list i have seen also other games where sophia appears but i cant remember the names

The Blackout way curvier Sophia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Project Myriam Slutty Sophia Obviously

Inner Demons Redhead Sophia

Mystwood Manor Older Sophia

A Seduced Wife

The roots of Lust Brunnete Sophia

The King of Milfs Mature Sophia

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I seen many games where Sophia appears, i have onlyplayed the first 3 games in the list i have seen also other games where sophia appears but i cant remember the names

A Seduced Wife

The ravages of alcohol o_O

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

A Seduced Wife

Sophia and Myriam not the same render at all.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Dear Great Fellow Compatriots of AWAM,

I have somehow either misplaced or deleted :eek: (Heaven forbid) my AWAM versions between 2.3.2 and 2.5. I know the DEV will not repost them. :cry: However, I'm hoping that one of you kind souls would be able to help me in my hour of desperate need. I'm begging you please. I know you can't see it but, like my avatar, I am down on my knees!

By the Great Goddess of Sophia, I am praying that someone will hear my prayer and answer me.

Most Humbly,

Ty
I've no clue what versions those are as the game is only at 0.185, but either way... Why not just download the most recent one?

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes