Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
IS IT ONLY ME OR INTEREST IN THIS GAME FROM PEOPLE IS DECLINING UPDATE TO UPDATE
Plenty of games on this site go ages between updates, but for various reasons AWAM and L&P have really attracted the ire of the self-proclaimed "anti-milking" brigade and others who seem to think L&P owe them something. While some of them are perhaps former patrons who have grown bitter, others seem to think throwing anonymous tantrums here will yield positive results.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I left the game after where Sophia got groped by Aiden's friend outside. Has there been any significant development after that about main character Sophia ?

and are developers of the game incest / pedo or something ? why they only force people about dylan ? as if it is impossible to put an normal adult character for Sophia to interact ?
No significant development. There's only been 5(?) events after the one you mentioned in your post, and we're still on the same playable day. The game is simply not progressing anymore with the way L&P is developing it in recent years.

Regarding the "pedo" / incest content, I'd say L&P is indeed focusing more on such events, but the main issue is, as stated above, the terribly slow development of the game which makes a couple events revolving around those children feel like an eternity as we have to wait years for other (adult) characters to show up again.

This unfortunately adds to the feeling of there only being content involving children as a couple events take L&P a year or more to release, and this entire playable day consists only of this kinda stuff. We might get lucky in a year from now...or maybe not.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Plenty of games on this site go ages between updates, but for various reasons AWAM and L&P have really attracted the ire of the self-proclaimed "anti-milking" brigade and others who seem to think L&P owe them something. While some of them are perhaps former patrons who have grown bitter, others seem to think throwing anonymous tantrums here will yield positive results.
You, just like someone else a couple days ago, completely ignore the amount of content delivered here.

Example:

- Developer A releases 1 render every single day for 6 months, resulting in a total of ~180 renders
- Developer B releases 800 renders after a 6 month development cycle in a single update

You somehow act like Developer A is the real deal.

Plenty of games on this site go ages between updates, but for various reasons AWAM and L&P have really attracted the ire of the self-proclaimed "anti-milking" brigade and others who seem to think L&P owe them something.
This part in particular is exactly what L&P was aiming for when he switched from 1/3rd PD releases every 5-6 months to single event (1/10th PD) releases back in 2022. Gullible people who think that this means more content and more story progression when infact he's gotten slower by another ~30%, releasing WAY less renders per year overall than any year prior to the switch. Wake up.

This ain't about L&P owing me or anyone anything either. It's just what it is. Facts.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
You, just like someone else a couple days ago, completely ignore the amount of content delivered here.

Example:

- Developer A releases 1 render every single day for 6 months, resulting in a total of ~180 renders
- Developer B releases 800 renders after a 6 month development cycle in a single update

You somehow act like Developer A is the real deal.

This part in particular is exactly what L&P was aiming for when he switched from 1/3rd PD releases every 5-6 months to single event (1/10th PD) releases back in 2022. Gullible people who think that this means more content and more story progression when infact he's gotten slower by another ~30%, releasing WAY less renders per year overall than any year prior to the switch. Wake up.

This ain't about L&P owing me or anyone anything either. It's just what it is. Facts.
I don't disagree. And I have no quarrel with people who lose interest or otherwise find the pace frustrating, due to the slow progress. What drives me nuts is when people are getting something for free here but still act like L&P is ripping them off. If supporters on Patreon complain about the pace or other issues, that's the place for it. People can certainly come here and express their disappointment, frustration, etc., but when page after page is just anger and complaining, it undermines the community and makes this a really shitty thread to visit. I wish the game would move faster but in the meantime, there are plenty of other games out there.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I've stated more than once that L&P owes me nothing & as a result he delivers nothing, (to me). AWAM is given by others. I have other Patreon subs but there's no way I'd ever pay for this game & what the Dev has decided to make of it, along with how much he chooses to work on it. That's his prerogative, as it is mine not to pay for it. I've never called him a milker but have pointed out, correctly, that milking a "cash cow" is a standard, acceptable, common business practice that stems from a managerial decision. It carries risks but so does getting up in the morning.

If you think that making constructive suggestions, (something I stopped doing a while ago, for obvious reasons), is "throwing an anonymous tantrum," then so be it. There is no way that any comments on this thread, which is known to be perused occasionally by the Dev, will yield positive results. That goes for the positive postings as well as the negative. It also applies to criticism of the critics & comments in defence of the Dev. ALL of the comments provide a huge amount of free publicity but I've written on that issue before. Only the paying Patrons count, again for obvious reasons.

Why then would anybody post anything at all? Comments are posted in order to convey opinions. It is a discussion forum, after all. It was good when these could mainly concern the game, along with character & story developments. There used to be so many positive aspects to discuss & speculate upon but that was then, this is now & AWAM is a travesty of what it was IMO.

There's an old saying that goes, "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all." Critics of the critics often seem to have such an approach. It's a polite way of telling others to STFU. It's generally ignored.

I'd like to see a complete absence of all kinds of activity on this thread between updates, just once, to see what would happen. It's virtually impossible to envisage. It probably wouldn't make any difference but it would make for a different, experimental approach.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
and are developers of the game incest / pedo or something ? why they only force people about dylan ? as if it is impossible to put an normal adult character for Sophia to interact ?
That has to be what has been identified by the Dev as the kinds of things that the majority of the paying Patrons want, otherwise it wouldn't be happening. These interests coincide with the Dev's favourite character & kinks, which for him is a happy situation.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I don't disagree. And I have no quarrel with people who lose interest or otherwise find the pace frustrating, due to the slow progress. What drives me nuts is when people are getting something for free here but still act like L&P is ripping them off. If supporters on Patreon complain about the pace or other issues, that's the place for it. People can certainly come here and express their disappointment, frustration, etc., but when page after page is just anger and complaining, it undermines the community and makes this a really shitty thread to visit. I wish the game would move faster but in the meantime, there are plenty of other games out there.
I am a former Patreon and then SS supporter.

I just got tired of his lies - over promise and underdeliver.

I tried to have these kind of discussions while I was a supporter (along with other Patreons) but we were systematically ignored and a number of our posts were outright deleted.

He wields a heavy hand for those who are not his lemmings and praise him for sliding down the slope of diminishing returns.

I continue to praise most of his individual releases but point out that these are no longer cohesive parts of the AWAM story, just vignettes in the AWAM universe, where we are Very unlikely to ever see PD 30 content.

Do you know how many times L&P has promised his supporters that he would build a team when X or Y or Z happened? Did you notice that, once those milestones were reached, L&P became Lots of Possible excuses for why there was no team?

He does not owe me anything.

I tend to maintain a sense of loyalty to creators who are, I feel, giving it their best and HONEST with me.

I am no longer a supporter or willing to make excuses for him because L&P no longer meets either of those criteria.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I am a former Patreon and then SS supporter.

I just got tired of his lies - over promise and underdeliver.

I tried to have these kind of discussions while I was a supporter (along with other Patreons) but we were systematically ignored and a number of our posts were outright deleted.

He wields a heavy hand for those who are not his lemmings and praise him for sliding down the slope of diminishing returns.

I continue to praise most of his individual releases but point out that these are no longer cohesive parts of the AWAM story, just vignettes in the AWAM universe, where we are Very unlikely to ever see PD 30 content.

Do you know how many times L&P has promised his supporters that he would build a team when X or Y or Z happened? Did you notice that, once those milestones were reached, L&P became Lots of Possible excuses for why there was no team?

He does not owe me anything.

I tend to maintain a sense of loyalty to creators who are, I feel, giving it their best and HONEST with me.

I am no longer a supporter or willing to make excuses for him because L&P no longer meets either of those criteria.
So like I and others have said before, go moan on those forums. If you tried like you said and felt ignored you sound more like you want attention, which I'm now at fault for giving you more. You've made yourself heard on forums where you paid for the game by stopping your support of it, but here you are still complaining to others who don't pay for the game.

It's their game and they can make it how they like, you have already done your part in showing your dislike of the devs decisions by stopping your subscription, moaning on a pirate website isn't going to change anything except to just piss off people with your incessant whinging about it.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So like I and others have said before, go moan on those forums. If you tried like you said and felt ignored you sound more like you want attention, which I'm now at fault for giving you more. You've made yourself heard on forums where you paid for the game by stopping your support of it, but here you are still complaining to others who don't pay for the game.

It's their game and they can make it how they like, you have already done your part in showing your dislike of the devs decisions by stopping your subscription, moaning on a pirate website isn't going to change anything except to just piss off people with your incessant whinging about it.
I can speak the way you speak.

If you are a follower of LP, prove it by sponsoring.
And leave this forum LP doesn't visit, and stay on the Patreon page.

This is not just a space for sponsors or supporters.

this is where you should be

If you're a sponsor, there's no reason to fight anyone here, and if you're not a sponsor, you're lying to yourself.

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
hmmmm... so l&p promised to hire a team? :unsure: I've been following this game for less than a year so I don't know much about the developer

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes