Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
more like the amber/Dylan or sophie/bennet.
omg it's been a while and i can't remember exactly what happened with sophie/bennet this game goes on for a long time haha
mmm anyway i like the situation dylan/amber, i would like a similar thing at the restaurant too in front of all the customers, so that sophia reaches a much higher level of slutty

Apr 5, 2022

On the way to the posh restaurant...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont see much happening in this update other than some kissing. Meanwhile in another reality this update would contain something like dylan eating sophia out under the table then them going to the bathroom for a quickie.

Reactions: ELBABALADO

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
omg it's been a while and i can't remember exactly what happened with sophie/bennet this game goes on for a long time haha
mmm anyway i like the situation dylan/amber, i would like a similar thing at the restaurant too in front of all the customers, so that sophia reaches a much higher level of slutty
Oh....?

Does anyone remember the two college boys Sophia and her sister met.... like a long, long time ago....in a galaxy far, far away?

Actually, from a plot point of view the outcome of the museum date ought to have been the start of Sophia's corruption. A little college dorm action with her sister

Jul 28, 2017
Ahh looks like he's switched back from going slow to keep up with the slow arse animation to going quick and then still not releasing as he's waiting for the animator like a few versions ago. That's it L&P mix it up keep it fresh.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.190. :love: :love: :love:(y)

30% - 25% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 2675781
I know your hard at work, but you got at least 25 possible interactions going. Sadly that is a ton of work with ALL aspects of of the game.

Might I make a suggestion?

You got a successful game going but not enough resources to fill the demand. Of course, if you were to incorporate 2 more teams (programmers, artist, and writers) your revenue would be less, or so its thought. However, when a company has a successful product and can't meet demand, companies grant licenses and take a cut.... not sure how the gaming industry works with such arrangements maybe 75-25 split of revenue or such what.

Had the character options been few in number and the number of optional paths been low, that kind of arrangement wouldn't work. But since there are SO MANY. The only thing that be needed is preapproval of content and storyline to keep it under control before being released.

karleston

May 20, 2022
I know your hard at work, but you got at least 25 possible interactions going. Sadly that is a ton of work with ALL aspects of of the game.

Might I make a suggestion?

You got a successful game going but not enough resources to fill the demand. Of course, if you were to incorporate 2 more teams (programmers, artist, and writers) your revenue would be less, or so its thought. However, when a company has a successful product and can't meet demand, companies grant licenses and take a cut.... not sure how the gaming industry works with such arrangements maybe 75-25 split of revenue or such what.

Had the character options been few in number and the number of optional paths been low, that kind of arrangement wouldn't work. But since there are SO MANY. The only thing that be needed is preapproval of content and storyline to keep it under control before being released.
And how exactly are you going to assure the same quality ? or even the same look ? it needs to have a well scripted process, and a well defined process and artists are two opposite words. I do product advertising all the time and i always change the way i work trying to incorporate new techniques, you need to do that to keep up with the competition. And i am sure he has no clue of what a process is. So you will end up with versions like you find in the FanArt section.

His best bet is to cut large chunks of the story and work efficiently. Less renders, more content.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes