tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Creation + Rendering = 200
Development per day = 5
Days per week working = 5
Development per week = 25
Weeks to complete C+R = 6
Animation is expected to be completed within these 6 weeks (I hope)
Art edit + Translation = 200
Development per day = 20
Days per week working = 5
Development per week = 100
Weeks to complete A+T = 2
Final test = 2-4 days
Release time 1st w/e of August
(if the above path is followed)
Weeks to complete C+R = 6 ?:unsure:
Development per day = 20 ??:unsure::unsure:

Are the calculations correct?

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
All animations until now are waste of time, except Sophia/Liam shower sex! Do not get me wrong - they're pretty, but rather unnecessary. Sophia's story about her first time was excellent without animation. Why do we need animation how Dylan squeeze her breast?
The lack of second teaser is..........interesting!:unsure:

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
If it is AI they must have fix the hand problems and the problems with semi-transparent clothing.
This kind of problem is 4 years old and fixed with discriminatory word etc lol
This has been way improved and we have now photographic quality (no more paint effect) even text can be improved on a picture so is doesn't appear gibberish, we're still far from perfection, but now text2img is really impressive and text2video will be soon and has already made huge improvement in the last months.

There's no secret, you want quality, you need HARDWARE and you'll achieve impressive results.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
That is a question for the fan art thread, but to my knowledge there is little to no interest since there hasn't been anyone to put the effort in to identify the assets used for the kiddies. The bedroom and house is known, but that's about it. Plus, since Ava is a religious nutjob with all the Christian paraphernalia around that's a custom job.

To do properly, that's far too much effort than I think anyone in the fan art thread is willing to spend. And I've spent a great deal of time identifying assets for people - about half of the assets identified are stuff I've identified personally
if I had the technical and hardware skills, I would do it
:(

Reactions: mexican22

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018
20-th game day over those years... This is certainly powerful. By the end of the game's release, I'll be retired, apparently...

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Weeks to complete C+R = 6 ?:unsure:
Development per day = 20 ??:unsure::unsure:

Are the calculations correct?
Yes… 5% each day for 5 days each week (5x5=25). Total C&R=200, Currently produced C&R=25+25=50
Remaining C&R=200-50=150
Weeks to complete C&R=150/25=6
Translation & edit = 2 weeks work (10 days)
Development per day 200/10=20
Simple calculations… ;)

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes