Oct 7, 2022
So guys i have a ques i just completed my first playthrough till the latest update and ofc i chose Aiden's route for Sophia but if i had to choose Don Morello's route then what do i do differently..what choices do i have to make instead of the choices in AIden's route..:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Fantasy about the evening: 1) There will be nothing in the restaurant, unless, light eroticism, as it all already was, namely: Jerking off under the table (legs) (mouth, etc., etc.) Toilet or another secluded place was also there. Showing her breasts or her random 50-50 lunge (teasing the waiter or other visitors)..... Now my version! =)
2) On the way back from the restaurant, Mu-dilan will want to take a leak, as they drank juice, wine (to your taste) in the restaurant. We all know that the Asshole is a "weakling" And he tells Sofia to wait for me now, a minute passes 2,3,5 he is not there, Sofia begins to worry and goes into a dark alley. Remember those two tramps!? ) She goes to the end of the alley calling Mu-dilan, but he does not answer, finally she sees the silhouette of Mu-dilan lying down, she shouted and bends down.... It turns out that while Mu-dilan was relieving himself, he was knocked out from behind on the head by those two nice guys). While Sofia is trying to revive Mu-dilan, old acquaintances come up behind her and to their surprise they recognize Sofia! Mu-dilan is not able to fight back against the villains) One of them, resko jumps behind her son's back and gives a knife, and under the threat of Mu-dilan's life, Sofia will go to any conditions.... Example: Slow full undressing, (dance for guys) will make you kneel and play with them with your hands, mouth, chest, and further Only Your Imagination!..... ;):sneaky::lepew:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I knew Daz Markets and I agree with you'r word.

The reason I'm disappointed isn't because he uses Daz Markets.

The reason I'm disappointed is that whenever people ask him to hire staff to increase work efficiency and speed up work, he has always said that he doesn't want "his art" to be ruined by others.

However, he did not create many things such as the main character, surrounding characters, face, hair style, clothes, house, school, etc but copied them.

I wish he would stop all the lies and excuses, shorten the update period, and advance the story, just like you said.

And in my research this time, I saw again how unimaginative he was.

He has to throw away his false pride and ask for help from many people.
First of all, I think it is important to keep in mind that the use of assets is a common practice. This is really no secret and should not surprise anyone.

Second, it's probably more about what you do with those resources. You only have to look at how bad the art of the large mass of games here actually is. In addition to the assest, there is also a lot of knowledge and experience involved, for example, to get the light for a scene right or position the charaketere so that they appear alive and do not look like dolls.

Anyway, For me it is really difficult to estimate how much effort is really involved in the creation of an update. Personally, I assume that L&P is significantly faster and doesn't need that much time for the development of an update as he currently claims. However, I cannot know this.

The decisive factor is that this project is simply progressing too slowly, considering the amount of content that is still planned. I see the best way to do this is to eliminate the unnecessary. Eliminating the side stories (e.g. the old guys, or all that gangster bullshit) could save a lot of time. Also, the animations really don't add anything to the game, because they are simply bad compared to the images and pull you out of the story rather than supporting it. Omitting them could certainly save some development time.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
First of all, I think it is important to keep in mind that the use of assets is a common practice. This is really no secret and should not surprise anyone.

Second, it's probably more about what you do with those resources. You only have to look at how bad the art of the large mass of games here actually is. In addition to the assest, there is also a lot of knowledge and experience involved, for example, to get the light for a scene right or position the charaketere so that they appear alive and do not look like dolls.

Anyway, For me it is really difficult to estimate how much effort is really involved in the creation of an update. Personally, I assume that L&P is significantly faster and doesn't need that much time for the development of an update as he currently claims. However, I cannot know this.

The decisive factor is that this project is simply progressing too slowly, considering the amount of content that is still planned. I see the best way to do this is to eliminate the unnecessary. Eliminating the side stories (e.g. the old guys, or all that gangster bullshit) could save a lot of time. Also, the animations really don't add anything to the game, because they are simply bad compared to the images and pull you out of the story rather than supporting it. Omitting them could certainly save some development time.

The reason I'm disappointed is that whenever people ask him to hire staff to increase work efficiency and speed up work, he has always said that he doesn't want "his art" to be ruined by others.

However, he did not create many things such as the main character, surrounding characters, face, hair style, clothes, house, school, etc but copied them.
Copy = imitation, including purchase.

• Angry
Reactions: roro

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Copy = imitation, including purchase.
All of this is interesting...:unsure:

Yes you have pulled back the curtain on the wizards secrets and exposed the methods for how this is done.
But in defence, if this was all done from scratch then this story would be still on PD01.
Before you judge, down load the software.. then the characters, then the hair and clothes.. and finally the mansion environment.. Then start rendering.. see how the nuances of the software produce very different results.. There is time.. Dedication and learning involved in achieving the level of render quality you all enjoy.. This is not just throwing characters and clothing into an environment such as you do in the sims..
On a side note:
I wonder if the same arguments will be made when AI becomes the standard??.. There is no originality with AI at all.. Everything a large language model does is based on what a human has already done.... Be careful for what you wish for... and I would suggest take the time to understand the process before critiquing the product. Just my 2 cents..

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Bullshit. It's perfectly normal to achieve greater things based on the work of others. The point is that the result is more than just the sum of the parts you've brought in from the outside.
All of this is interesting...:unsure:

Yes you have pulled back the curtain on the wizards secrets and exposed the methods for how this is done.
But in defence, if this was all done from scratch then this story would be still on PD01.
Before you judge, down load the software.. then the characters, then the hair and clothes.. and finally the mansion environment.. Then start rendering.. see how the nuances of the software produce very different results.. There is time.. Dedication and learning involved in achieving the level of render quality you all enjoy.. This is not just throwing characters and clothing into an environment such as you do in the sims..
On a side note:
I wonder if the same arguments will be made when AI becomes the standard??.. There is no originality with AI at all.. Everything a large language model does is based on what a human has already done.... Be careful for what you wish for... and I would suggest take the time to understand the process before critiquing the product. Just my 2 cents..

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Yep your missing the point.... The artistry is not in using the Daz3d resources.. Its the skill and time taken to learn how they are best used.

Reactions: Whitekink

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
lol, these are assets made to use by other people.
You have no idea what the point is.

I mean, he cheated like an artist who feels the pain of creation.

He was able to hire people who knew how to use Daz, and he had no problem hiring them.

He has nothing but paint.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes