immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Any pridiction for next event... May be nipple sucking
It will be another kiss and touch tits scene, typical, i hope this game loses interest. After 5 years L&P still can't get past 2nd base lmao. I will be so shocked if there were actual touch of genitals/sucking. Same old kiss and touch boobs. Which is why i don't even pay attention to this game anymore, i just read the comments.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Loser dylan? He's actually getting all the bitches while Sam only has his chance sophia:giggle:
Yes your right, that looser pigmy dylan actually get all the bitches through a sex education. Before that, let him first learn how to romance and kiss properly with girls. :FacePalm: :devilish::whistle:

Shota kid Dylan:LOL:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Yes your right, that looser pigmy dylan actually get all the bitches through a sex education. Before that, let him first learn how to romance and kiss properly with girls. :FacePalm: :devilish::whistle:

Shota kid Dylan:LOL:
But then this shota kid dylan get to fuck all the girls and I'll make sophia to Stop doing it with Sam for my own fun . "Don't know how kiss a girl, sex ed" it's all part of the plan :KEK:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
He's not developing a car that didn't exist in the world, so what's so complicated about animation?

It's just an excuse.
This L&p guy is probably very rich so he doesn't care about losing his subs . Maybe he's doing it for fun :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kliorkt
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes