Apr 30, 2023
If there are no animations in this Sophia/Dylan part 2, how can Dylan will reach the same progress as Sam. And also Sophia/Dylan's Part 1 event wasn't as good an event as Sam's.

Reactions: Zacko man
Apr 30, 2023
L&P failed to give good storyline and events to Dylan fans. So I can wait to see where Sophia/Dylan part two goes and then, decide if I should continue support him or not. I have been supporting him for 3.5 years. but now, I'm really losing interest in the Sophia/Dylan storyline.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Considering that L&P wants to par the amount of Dylan events with Sophia's? Seriously?
Yeah,seriously.PD15 and PD16 are days without any Sophia/Dylan events.
That can be an easy guess 2-3 years without such scene.
Probably even 4 or 5 if the event on PD17 is again in latest part of the day.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
L&P failed to give good storyline and events to Dylan fans. So I can wait to see where Sophia/Dylan part two goes and then, decide if I should continue support him or not. I have been supporting him for 3.5 years. but now, I'm really losing interest in the Sophia/Dylan storyline.
Damn I'm totally feeling positive about this update if it means it could lead to something great im all good. In the end we'll defo get something in this path since it's one of the most popular paths in the game and will bring great entertainment (if u r interested in mom/son). Patience is the key ️

Reactions: XaGnard and eri53

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Next update is another one of those "I drank wine and thought my son was my high school bf and ended up making out with him" scene? If yes, I'm so disappointed. Too many games have milked this cow countless amount of times! I'd expect better from L&P!

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
I think, after the next frodo part 2 update, it looks like we won't see any posts from that frodo/pigmy Dylan fans in this thread.;):LOL::ROFLMAO::unsure::LUL::LUL:

• Angry
Reactions: XaGnard
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes