Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Playing everything from the beginning again, got to the first day of her second job as a tutor for those 3 boys.
While playing from the first day of part 1 you get to see how Sophia´s look changed. From that, kind of not so good older render quality that was usual for the time the game was released. Then the dev started making the renders look better and better, and got to how she looks now.
She is such a huge upgrade when compared to how she looked in the first release. From her face, ass, legs and what has changed the most her boobs. All got much more attention to details. I gotta say her breast size and shape are probably ideal. Being reasonably big while also looing natural.
Also the increased quality in renders of some other characters like her neighbor are very much welcomed.
Glad he took the advantage of new technology and stronger graphic cards and did not rest on his laurels, i am enjoying in every scene especially now when i got further into the game and get to enjoy improved visuals.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes