hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If dirty dancing was the animation plan, how does that equal being on par or slightly jumping ahead of Sam, per his comment? If the jacuzzi is the after part of the club, that would be three re-hashes with Liam, Sam, and now Dylan.

Edit - And why return to the water, when they were in the water in part one???
Just a quick speculation on this: Sophia and Dylan are arriving home. Sophia happy, overexcited, sweaty and a little drunk, instead of taking a shower, she decides to use the pool without changing her clothes. Of course she doesn't want to ruin the dress. Dylan just manages to turn off the pool lights...

Because somehow they have to wash themselves. ;)

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
All we can do is keep guessing things. But the another jacuzzi scene doesn't make any sense it would've been far better if we had something like this.
after returning home, sophia kisses dylan and goes to take a bath but this time dylan won't join her.. after that she goes to her room. while lying on the bed she starts to get horny thinking about what she has done so far with dylan and masterbate to it while thinking about dylan

(OR)

After getting out of the bathroom she decides to say good night to dylan. she peeks into to dylans room before going to bed and see's he's jerking off to her photos and gets wet . She enters the room and tells dylan that she'll help him and takes off her bath robe and gets naked dylan jerks off while she touches herself infront of dylan. After finishing up They kiss eachothe and Sophia returns to her room with a new feeling towards dylan and the scene ends.
but it's L&P we cannot expect something like this

Last edited:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Just a quick speculation on this: Sophia and Dylan are arriving home. Sophia happy, overexcited, sweaty and a little drunk, instead of taking a shower, she decides to use the pool without changing her clothes. Of course she doesn't want to ruin the dress. Dylan just manages to turn off the pool lights...

Because somehow they have to wash themselves.
The pool is right outside their bedroom balcony. Bit risky to be playing sex ed.
Or maybe Liam getting up and turning on the bedroom light is the "interuption"

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The pool is right outside their bedroom balcony. Bit risky to be playing sex ed.
Or maybe Liam getting up and turning on the bedroom light is the "interuption"
Therefore "Lights out!".
It's just a little speculation. And going swimming in your own pool in the dark, even naked, is initially not reprehensible or forbidden. :D

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
Didn't Sophia promise some jacuzzi time once it got running in Part I?
I could be mistaken, the "dirty pool" and/or "broken water pump" is a common troupe in games.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe they will end up in the pool and Ellie will come home from party and catch them.

Having a teenager in a pub / bar / dance club was common when I grew up overseas. In fact you had to go to the Bar to get sodas because it was the drink bar. And we hung out in night clubs as a family when a night out. My mom was never dressed like that though. My sister was but not mom.
It wasn't looked at as a hookup place. Alot of missionary families and expats would socialize there.

And I think its friday night as Dylan has a soccer game the next day so not a school night. So no sex-ed please.

Rambling. I think the Dylan/Sophia interaction is more realistic than the instant weird Dylan/(neighbor) hand finger event. Where did that come from? At the table? In front of everyone? Nobody noticed?

I am really waiting on the horse ranch Patricia event.
Ramble end.

Reactions: nnfan
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes