RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
And how much is really % to do per day!? 5/10/15 With top-end equipment!? :unsure: // Or does it all depend on the complexity of the scenes and so on and so forth?

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
And how much is really % to do per day!? 5/10/15 With top-end equipment!? :unsure: // Or does it all depend on the complexity of the scenes and so on and so forth?
From what I noticed, progression always slow down when he's working on the most important part of a build/update. And as you said yourself, the complexity of the scenes, based on his artistic view, are always connected to the " juicy parts ". As soon as he wraps up his " hot scenes.... or not that hot for many of us ", development progress usually speeds up again.

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone tell me which game is best female protagonist game
other then AWAM
That depends entirely what you're looking for. I can recommend a whole bunch, but they're mainly lesbian games. I usually recommend new players find another member that posts similar tastes, and follow the links in their signature.

Which of course is useless if the other member has both their picture links for AWAM.

Reactions: jstreet
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes