weezal

Jul 5, 2022
so is 0.190 immediately after the sophia/dylan bath scene or instead of? cause timewise that feels odd. To get this big emotional and sexual revelation and saying she needs time to digest, to then an hour later throwing it back at a club. That doesn't flow right to me.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
Have that same energy in September when it releases lmao.

We legitimately may only get 2 updates this year. L&P gone from arguably greatest AVN of all time to just another great abandoned project - BOOK IT.

And AI renders are about to take over - no dev will be able to compete
“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.”

— Arnold J. Toynbee

Reactions: McZoy and globsis

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Have that same energy in September when it releases lmao.

We legitimately may only get 2 updates this year. L&P gone from arguably greatest AVN of all time to just another great abandoned project - BOOK IT.

And AI renders are about to take over - no dev will be able to compete
Release gonna be towards the end of July unless L&P plans on hosting another festival of bullshit. We've had two updates so far with the hairsalon and Dylan part01, so Dylan part02 would be the third event, and I'm pretty sure he'll squeeze in another towards the end of 2023, which would end up being 4 updates this year.

Don't get me wrong, that's still terrible considering one update is only 10% of a PD and it's once again less compared to 2022, which was already the slowest year with the least amount of content in the 6 years of development, but that's basically a given by now seeing how every single year has less content and slower development.

I'm personally more interested in what's gonna happen after PD13 is complete, as that's when L&P apparently plans to work on some kind of animation for his Steam release. Both of which can only mean a massive slowdown of AWAM's future development. Hardly imaginable that this can get even slower, but yeah. Chances are that he's coming up with a statement abandoning his plans to release on Steam because that's basically impossible with the current version of the game anyways, which just means yet another lie about building a team with the profits Steam could bring in as that's what he told a supporter via E-mail.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Anyone tell me which game is best female protagonist game
other then AWAM
A few others not already mentioned (that I saw, at least): Anna Exciting Affection, Good Girl Gone Bad (or GGGB), and Free Pass.

Anna Exciting Affection has, I think, 4 titles in the series. The plot gets pretty ridiculous toward the end, but the core story is solid and there is some really excellent content.

Good Girl Gone Bad is the first game from Eva Kiss, who also does Our Red String. Choices matter in this title more than you'd imagine. There are, I don't know, more than a couple of dozen potential endings. The number of lewd scenes and variations of scenarios is really impressive.

Free Pass is a bit hard to follow because of subpar English and a disjointed plot, but the protagonist is super hot and there are some really awesome scenarios.

Enjoy!

• Angry
Reactions: tofhdns and Cedrog

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Her Desire is not bad so far.

JOHN has been going slow for awhile now.

Denvers I might've tried early on so I can't say much

Project idk I just couldn't get into it

LHB same as Denvers.

Our Red String, I like but do wish certain adjustments were made (But am pulling for our man Stan to pull through).

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
A few others not already mentioned (that I saw, at least): Anna Exciting Affection, Good Girl Gone Bad (or GGGB), and Free Pass.

Anna Exciting Affection has, I think, 4 titles in the series. The plot gets pretty ridiculous toward the end, but the core story is solid and there is some really excellent content.

Good Girl Gone Bad is the first game from Eva Kiss, who also does Our Red String. Choices matter in this title more than you'd imagine. There are, I don't know, more than a couple of dozen potential endings. The number of lewd scenes and variations of scenarios is really impressive.

Free Pass is a bit hard to follow because of subpar English and a disjointed plot, but the protagonist is super hot and there are some really awesome scenarios.

Enjoy!
The 'Anna Exciting Affection' game is still open to many story, and is a good counter-proof to play for those who say that the game dies as soon as sex is introduced.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Her Desire is not bad so far.

JOHN has been going slow for awhile now.

Denvers I might've tried early on so I can't say much

Project idk I just couldn't get into it

LHB same as Denvers.

Our Red String, I like but do wish certain adjustments were made (But am pulling for our man Stan to pull through).
freepass did you check that game?
and good girl gone bad the first game of the autor of our red string.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The 'Anna Exciting Affection' game is still open to many story, and is a good counter-proof to play for those who say that the game dies as soon as sex is introduced.
They have a large ensemble of characters(besides some new ones and randos they introduce) and everyone gets a go at Anna, and then they mix and match and keep making the situations more and more slutty, it's awesome :love:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
They have a large ensemble of characters(besides some new ones and randos they introduce) and everyone gets a go at Anna, and then they mix and match and keep making the situations more and more slutty, it's awesome :love:
yes.

Except for the characters and sex education, Anna and Sophia have similar plots, but Anna's story is bigger and more dynamic.

Also, to me, Sofia's story has a clear and predictable ending, whereas Anna's story is more enjoyable because it is unpredictable.

Add to

Also, AWAM's cliffhanger is completely meaningless, but in the case of Anna's story, since Anna is planning a twist/plot now, it makes us expect a new story.

And those who say that AWAM's storytelling is great should play Anna's game.

Anna's story has a main story and a sub story, and the sub story is intertwined with the main story.

This is the real story, the real plot.

AWAM currently regards Dylan's story as the main story, but strictly speaking it cannot be said to be the main story.

AWAM only has a little more Dylan, but all the stories are separate and unconnected.

- Because all stories are event-based, there are too many unnecessary scenes.
- For example, the hair salon scene is rather an obstacle to the progress of the story or only delays time.
- If, after the park scene, Sofia felt the same as now feelings towards Dylan and accepted Dylan's request, the story would have progressed faster and smoother.

Also, when introducing a new character, Anna's story gives the new character a clear role.

But when AWAM introduces a new character, it briefly appears as an event and then deletes it.

As I've said a few times, AWAM is a bikini magazine book, and it's not at the level of being able to say that there are novels.

Anna's crime is the main story, AWAM's sex education is the main story, and this is the current level of both games.

Not because of the main story, but because of the way the developers unravel the content of the game.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
yes.

Except for the characters and sex education, Anna and Sophia have similar plots, but Anna's story is bigger and more dynamic.

Also, to me, Sofia's story has a clear and predictable ending, whereas Anna's story is more enjoyable because it is unpredictable.

Add to

Also, AWAM's cliffhanger is completely meaningless, but in the case of Anna's story, since Anna is planning a twist/plot now, it makes us expect a new story.

And those who say that AWAM's storytelling is great should play Anna's game.

Anna's story has a main story and a sub story, and the sub story is intertwined with the main story.

This is the real story, the real plot.

AWAM currently regards Dylan's story as the main story, but strictly speaking it cannot be said to be the main story.

AWAM only has a little more Dylan, but all the stories are separate and unconnected.

- Because all stories are event-based, there are too many unnecessary scenes.
- For example, the hair salon scene is rather an obstacle to the progress of the story or only delays time.
- If, after the park scene, Sofia felt the same as now feelings towards Dylan and accepted Dylan's request, the story would have progressed faster and smoother.

Also, when introducing a new character, Anna's story gives the new character a clear role.

But when AWAM introduces a new character, it briefly appears as an event and then deletes it.

As I've said a few times, AWAM is a bikini magazine book, and it's not at the level of being able to say that there are novels.

Anna's crime is the main story, AWAM's sex education is the main story, and this is the current level of both games.

Not because of the main story, but because of the way the developers unravel the content of the game.

AWAM has no main story just some routes that are leading somewhere. There is no overarching plot.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes