Pluto76

Nov 14, 2018
adding to the thread to find all teasers at one place.
Some games would have no images between these two previews from on the dancefloor.. no doubt L&P has a dozen. In any case it is obvious that they are from the same moment in time.. Are we going to get a surprise when 1.90 arrives.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
yes.

Except for the characters and sex education, Anna and Sophia have similar plots, but Anna's story is bigger and more dynamic.

Also, to me, Sofia's story has a clear and predictable ending, whereas Anna's story is more enjoyable because it is unpredictable.

Add to

Also, AWAM's cliffhanger is completely meaningless, but in the case of Anna's story, since Anna is planning a twist/plot now, it makes us expect a new story.

And those who say that AWAM's storytelling is great should play Anna's game.

Anna's story has a main story and a sub story, and the sub story is intertwined with the main story.

This is the real story, the real plot.

AWAM currently regards Dylan's story as the main story, but strictly speaking it cannot be said to be the main story.

AWAM only has a little more Dylan, but all the stories are separate and unconnected.

- Because all stories are event-based, there are too many unnecessary scenes.
- For example, the hair salon scene is rather an obstacle to the progress of the story or only delays time.
- If, after the park scene, Sofia felt the same as now feelings towards Dylan and accepted Dylan's request, the story would have progressed faster and smoother.

Also, when introducing a new character, Anna's story gives the new character a clear role.

But when AWAM introduces a new character, it briefly appears as an event and then deletes it.

As I've said a few times, AWAM is a bikini magazine book, and it's not at the level of being able to say that there are novels.

Anna's crime is the main story, AWAM's sex education is the main story, and this is the current level of both games.

Not because of the main story, but because of the way the developers unravel the content of the game.
what anna game?

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
I smell a repetition of the scene “Sophia loosing her virginity”… They start in the dance floor coming closer, they kiss, they seek some privacy, they go to a more secluded place and mommy gives him a “happy ending” with her mouth… If they are still in the club Sophia has to swallow… ;)
in another universe this might happen, it would be considered as a win if we even get a handjob.

Abhapa

Apr 30, 2023
I can't think straight.. holy shit Sofia is for sure the hottest there she beats the younger girls up what a big delicious Milf :love::love::love:
just missing Sam there lol
Seriously dude she's the hottest milf.....Those days would be awesome when we she her in full action..

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
adding to the thread to find all teasers at one place.
View attachment 2743920 View attachment 2743922

Please give major credit to Liam in all of this! For having made the necessary efforts in terms of work and protection and delicate care of Sofía herself, for 20 long years... contributing decisively to her being able to dedicate herself enormously to the care of her body aesthetics.

Thank you Liam for your hard work... we are all grateful to you!!! JAJA JAJA:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Feb 26, 2022
"Oh god, honey. What are you doing to me?" Long kiss....

By the way, somenone asked a really good question but it went unanswered (unless missed). Is this a continuation of the bathroom scene? Is this shortly after Sofia was contemplating in the living room?? It'll be interesting to see how she got from that to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bibifoc
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes