Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What kind of romantic talk a mom & son can have I wonder :geek:
That is, more or less, the ultimate question as to whether L&P can reconcile the realism he's hoping for, with the kinks he loves. As far as I'm concerned, he's failed entirely and utterly. In that I came here for the GW route, liked the lesbian route, but as a consequence of his attitude, almost vehemently not liked anything M/S related. I've pretty much entirely gone entirely off anything M/S related based on the Dylan route.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
What kind of romantic talk a mom & son can have I wonder :geek:
For starters, they could talk about the fact that starting tomorrow Sophia will be the coach of his soccer team for the next 4 weeks (if I am not mistaken, Sophia has not yet warned Dylan about this decision: how will Dylan react? Will Sophia instead wait until the last moment to inform him?). Then they could of course talk about something more intimate such as the unresolved affair of Sophia's photo shoot for Bikini Babes (why is Liam credited as the photographer?).
However, in my opinion, the two are not talking about anything.... judging by Sophia's defiant look and the bottles of beer on the table, there is a burping contest going on to determine who should foot the bill. (Sophia, with that rib cage and diaphragm she has, will easily win;))

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
To be honest my favourite scenes so far are Aiden's third task (if I am correct, the painting lesson) and Sophia story how she is loose her verginity! The first one was piece of art, the second one was exciting! And I think that we are on our way to see unnecessary sequel of something, which has reached its limit for the current moment. They kiss each other and now its time to sleep with these feelings.
On the other hand this bar event would make sense only if Dylan don't tell Sophia about her cleavage and he want to test her behavior!
L&P has the unique talent to spend 3-4 months for something ridiculous, which makes no sense!

wh8780799

Oct 24, 2021
The current progress is 85%, does it only mean that the rendering of the change place to eat, or is the scene of eating completed? That's only 15% left to Dylan

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Shame, Dylan doesn't look like Sofia's son, but her husband. :poop:

Without a doubt. "a shame", saying it very elegantly. In truth, I will just continue to enjoy the forum itself, whose discussions and ideas I like a lot. But I take a long hiatus from the game. The image of Sophia "in love" and eager to be fucked hard by her own son, crosses a tolerance limit that, despite the fact that it is a game, seems to me as repugnant as it is absurd and demolishing all the previous line-argument construction. There are limits, always, in any order of life, and a minimum personal ethic with the development of what one does. You can't turn over your entire deck of cards just to stretch something to make more money. That sucks. So... bom voyair... see you in December 2023.

Reactions: Bondager1982

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
I think the teasers are from the first half of the episode on the events before the action. (All the teasers of 185 were showing the events before the actual action started) I think in 190 the events will start after whatever the last teaser image is. At least that's my opinion.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes