GuyKarl

Jun 15, 2021
I’m in for a wake up call… 15th of august is Mary’s assumption, a Holliday for mother Mary in Germany. If he don’t delivers by then, I’ll drop my gift till he does again. To bad, hope some will follow.
Hope this will be shared on Patreon and more will follow. If he looses half his earnings, he maybe will keep his promises later on… He’s not gonne drop the project, he earns to much. But the sponsors deserve better I think.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
This guy really doesn't respect the people who have supported him. The way he updates the progress every week is like: I do whatever I want, what can you do? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Abserd Spud

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The last teaser was a jacuzzi.

And before the final teaser was released, 'CS and RS' were 95% and 90%, respectively.

Even if they go to someone's room, the remaining CS and RS are not enough to become the main stage.

The last teaser in the last update was a bathtub, and that was the main stage.

And the Sam event, the Jacuzzi and bedroom scenes have different update periods.
oh dear, seems you missed the point of my post, it was a joke post.

ai12

Jan 6, 2020
The situation with the progress is very simple. L&P is testing us. At the beginning he released 1/10 of a day in 2 months. Then he had escuses to release the update in 3 months. And now he will release it in 4 months. He obviously making fun of us and trying to see ho far will people keep support and believe him. He could be honest and say that he took a vacation. Let’s face it with the current progress it will take 40 years to complete the game.

Reactions: LSC82 and jenyabest

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
The situation with the progress is very simple. L&P is testing us. At the beginning he released 1/10 of a day in 2 months. Then he had escuses to release the update in 3 months. And now he will release it in 4 months. He obviously making fun of us and trying to see ho far will people keep support and believe him. He could be honest and say that he took a vacation. Let’s face it with the current progress it will take 40 years to complete the game.
I don't think lp intends to complete the game. He keeps coming up with ways to slow it down not speed it up.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes