Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
sorry guys, I disagree with you that L&P is absolutely a liar. Because he kept the promises l&p made to us in terms of sam and aiden's events and during both of their events. That's why sam and aiden's events turned out to be the best and hottest events. Especially during the sam/sophia event, when the sam's update was delayed, he made a statement that you are getting a very hot and worthy update with this update waiting for a long time. After the sam/sophia update comes out you know what the result is. The sam/sophia event is the best and hottest event in all awam events so far. My rating for sophia/sam event, story=9/10, render=10/10, animations=8.5/10, writing=9.5/10. totol =9.5/10. for aiden task( event ) = 8.7/10. He has fulfilled all statements and promises made to us by l&p during sam's events. So I don't even like to call him a liar.
He is a liar in terms of not giving regular updates, liar in terms of giving a time limit to finish an update and then going way past that time limit. I, personally don't have much issue with the story itself, it's his story and it's his right however the way he wants to narrate it. But imagine being a patron for a year to recieve a meagre 3 updates/year. I'm going out on a limb to say that majority of us here don't have issues with the story but the progress.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So, anyone else's comments being deleted in recent days or am I the chosen one? Are we not allowed to criticise LP anymore or is the moderator a fan of him, who just can't take dissent. So much for being a discussion forum(n)
If you talk about specifics re: AWAM - what you like or dislike, then your comments are typically on topic. I had a comment that was recently deleted - off topic (OT), and while funny, it was not related specifically to AWAM, so I knew the risk - that is part of the mod's role.

I have commented on how slow development time is and given examples, based on the slowing release schedule of L&P regarding AWAM. Those comments have not been deleted.

There are certain people on this thread that like to report those they disagree with - not because those comments/discussion points are OT, but simply because they disagree with some of the comments of others.

Part of the mod role is to prevent a flame war and keep the thread on topic, focusing on AWAM and the dev versus disagreements that sometimes get out of hand.

Always remember - you have as much of a right to comment on this thread as anyone else, regardless of their perspective or their repeated use of facepalms, and don't be discouraged if a comment or two is removed; learn from the experience and continue to participate as you desire, just amending your comments so that you stay 'in bounds' regarding your discussions, based on mod feedback (the notice you receive in your alerts).

Cheers! :coffee:

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
6333 comments are why L&P is lazy.
You'd think the game was getting good reviews.
The content of wife and Mother is not bad, but
Since L&P only creates new events, we are only adding questions to old events.
The more events there are, the slower the story progresses.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's a big problem.

A translation program that has been used for a while and has been evaluated as having good performance is wrong in translating personal pronouns.

Is it the beginning of suffering again?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes