sophialover22

Jul 25, 2023
You know what guys I am just literally imaging the wife swapping event of Cathy and Sophia.

Again beneet blackmailing and fucking Sophia,

Sophia having gangbang with aidens group.

Sophia fucking harris,

Reactions: Coachsophia45H

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
I’m done waiting I created my own visual novel with voices I’m sick of this waiting for 5 years now … with 2 RTX 4090 you do a render in 2 - 3 minutes, especially with 2 characters and static background
Also, when the hell is the next update coming out … I watch it on hub or hamster don’t like clicking… how do you watch it? :p

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I’m done waiting I created my own visual novel with voices I’m sick of this waiting for 5 years now … with 2 RTX 4090 you do a render in 2 - 3 minutes, especially with 2 characters and static background
Also, when the hell is the next update coming out … I watch it on hub or hamster don’t like clicking… how do you watch it? :p
Excellent, where is the novel you created? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
You can buy it from Steam or itch - or search real good even this site... I mean, if you want it for free, you need to do some work (searching) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You'll love it - I'm well over 10K USD only paying voice actors and buying sounds SFX + music :cool: now I'll shut up and wait for Sophia to come out :love:

Last edited:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
You can buy it from Steam or itch - or search real good even this site... I mean, if you want it for free, you need to do some work (searching) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You'll love it - I'm well over 10K USD only paying voice actors and buying sounds SFX + music :cool: now I'll shut up and wait for Sophia to come out :love:
I started to misunderstand what you meant. I thought you also made a Sofia fan game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Ok we are past Wednesday and Thursday know and no progress made on the bar so anyone who is a patreon of L&P how can you have faith in him?

How many subs has he lost since his statement on the delay? I wish i had faith in him but he keeps letting people down every time. He has the best game out but until keeps his word i cannot give my money to him.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Ok we are past Wednesday and Thursday know and no progress made on the bar so anyone who is a patreon of L&P how can you have faith in him?

How many subs has he lost since his statement on the delay? I wish i had faith in him but he keeps letting people down every time. He has the best game out but until keeps his word i cannot give my money to him.
nukazooka-raining-money.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If you talk about specifics re: AWAM - what you like or dislike, then your comments are typically on topic. I had a comment that was recently deleted - off topic (OT), and while funny, it was not related specifically to AWAM, so I knew the risk - that is part of the mod's role.

I have commented on how slow development time is and given examples, based on the slowing release schedule of L&P regarding AWAM. Those comments have not been deleted.

There are certain people on this thread that like to report those they disagree with - not because those comments/discussion points are OT, but simply because they disagree with some of the comments of others.

Cheers! :coffee:
View attachment 2823140
You know what guys I am just literally imaging the wife swapping event of Cathy and Sophia.

Again beneet blackmailing and fucking Sophia,

Sophia having gangbang with aidens group.

Sophia fucking harris,
only in the fan art page sadly

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
No Hard Pause mod

In Renpy, you can use code like this: pause 2.0
It pauses the game for 2 seconds and resumes automatically after this time. During this time, you can click your mouse to break the pause if you want.

But you can also write that: renpy.pause(2.0, hard=True)
It's same as above except you can't break the pause by left-clicking. You can still skip (CTRL key) but can't click.

L&P loves these fucking hard pauses and, imo, it makes the game unresponsive as fuck.

This mod transforms all those hard pauses into normal timed pauses. Without altering the code, so it's save compatible.

Compatible with AWAM1 and AWAM2 (and probably any other game)
Install: Put the attached file in <AWAM folder>/game
can anyone explain, what that's mean?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes