rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Surely he is teasing all of you. If you can keep quiet for a week, the update may come sooner by a week :ROFLMAO:
Yeah! All of us should abstain from writing in this forum for 1 week just to see what will happen… and if we can’t stay away from this forum then I would suggest the administrators to close it for a week… Just like an exercise ;)

Reactions: conair_oops

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
Yeah! All of us should abstain from writing in this forum for 1 week just to see what will happen… and if we can’t stay away from this forum then I would suggest the administrators to close it for a week… Just like an exercise ;)
Cling to nothing, and you will have everything

I suggest the moderator can lock this topic for 2 weeks as well :D

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair, today is Wednesday/Thursday depending on your timezone. 'Scene Creation' only includes the first bar tho, and I doubt he'll finish up with 'Rendered Scenes' aswell. That's probably gonna take a couple more days at current pace. Not that this would make it any better. This devcycle has been a complete shitshow.

I'm wondering how many renders this update is gonna end up with... Was supposed to be roughly ~300 renders initially with a 75/25 split between the two scenes if I remember his statement correctly, meaning the club should have about 225 renders. The new split, according to L&P, is approximately 55/45, so I'm guessing the hottub has up to 200 renders give or take considering L&P usually overshoots his estimates anyway. The update should have atleast 400+ renders imo.

But the biggest questionmark still remains. What is it that makes it so technically demanding as L&P put it. More time to create scenes, more time to render them. And editing apparently is also gonna take longer, so I'm assuming the Photoshop part is not gonna be the usual 5-6 days either. I'm still thinking a release towards the end of August is likely, but wouldn't surprise me if we'd end up in September.
3 years ago-5 months for 1350 renders update
now-9 or 10 months for less renders

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes