palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don’t think that there are only 20 frames to render since some images are repeated in the game. Actually I’ll go by the text used. There are 28 MS Word pages of text. Each page on average has 46 lines (google search ;)). On each frame there’s a 1.5 line text included (on average). So you have in total 28x46/1.5 = 858 frames to render. There should be roughly 43 frames to render (5%)…

Also scenario is creating issues… meaning if you choose “Sophia gives in kissing Dylan” then next frame should be “Dylan fondled Sophia”. Maybe there are more complex choices as he says (below image).
View attachment 2844029
Don't tell anyone about this well kept secret. Copy+Paste if you want to duplicate the same image as many times as you please. :censored:

We are yet to see what those technical circumstances are, but there's hardly anything imaginable that would cause a handful of images to take a week of rendering with the two rigs (4x 3090Ti) L&P has.

But it's not 5%. He said in a post that miscalculated the event, so that 5% is prob 10 or 15%, meaning more images than 20.
Apart from the fact that I personally don't believe for a second that what he said is the truth, it does not change a thing. Like I said, his rigs could render the entire update in that timeframe. Even if you never touched DAZ, there's a million videos on Youtube showcasing the power of high-end graphics cards. Benchmarks showing how even the most crowded, most detailed renders with a bunch of lightsources are a matter of minutes to render with a rig like the ones L&P has two of.

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Why is it so hard for some to understand? Those numbers on the progress gauges have nothing to do with reality whatsoever!

Anyone who has ever had anything to do with a creative type of work and/or project management knows that right away. It's "[101] Customer milking through believable timesheets".

Pro tip: pay close attention to the remaining 5%.
Yes, I also believe only what is really measurable. If L&P would define some milestones, and you could see if and how well he meets them, then that would be something else, but these percentages are just distractions.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
It's nice you are making progress...and this coming release has everyone drooling to find out what happens during the big date. Problem is what comes next after the date.

As I see it you are getting everything built up to "big moments," but as I see it, you have a ton of other content to develop to flesh in and perhaps other big moments.

There is the Patrica arch...

The Ellie arch and that one has so many branches to cover. Like does she get with Dylan which would take several updates to develop the storyline to where that is even possible...

The there are the side jobs of working as a tutor and or retirement worker...

And before I finish there are a host of "other" side adventures. There still are the Amber/Dylan possibilities... the household maid... The hair stylist (that one you could easily kind of push off and not bother... Dylan and a couple of other teen girls...Not even sure I'd even bother with the school janitor route but it's a possibility. And that is just the tip of the iceberg of subplots active... god forgive we have more Liam nonsense
Mate, this is not the developer sharing these progress updates here. LOL

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
Guess Dylan and Sophie in the upcoming update. evening in the tub Maybe she just used her hands or another part of Sophie's body to stimulate him to cum. If the worst-case scenario is something that many people don't want to happen, that is only body contact. :unsure:

GridArt_20230812_025056273.jpg

Last edited:

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Guess Dylan and Sophie in the upcoming update. evening in the tub Maybe she just used her hands or another part of Sophie's body to stimulate him to cum. If the worst-case scenario is something that many people don't want to happen, that is only body contact. :unsure:

View attachment 2844551
Nice! :D
But Bennett is so out of the race, he'll never get there. The three shota boys have a higher chance now.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

View attachment 2844551
Don't forget about Don Morello too. I am almost sure he will try to take Sophia for himself in the future.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes