mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
But with Sam she was submissive like she allow Sam to be on top of her and become his fuck doll, handjob is good but still it is a disappointment., damn why no bj. sad.
Wait, it could still be saved by her tasting the sperm (probably not) :F

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
Where should we stop Sam to progress Dylan. Please help!
There are only 2 places where sam is needed in part 1
1. Basketball game that too till u get dylan point then u can reject sam
2.when playing video game sophia listens to sam and her top opens up
Other than these two situations u can reject sam everywhere, it doesnt effect dylan path.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Yea, I broke a rule. Is this proof of me being an idiot or just not carring?
Haha. Now you called me an idiot, so you broke the rule yourself, idiot.
You attacked a person for no reason, that is the main proof of you being an idiot. It also happen to be against the rules. You not caring only adds to those arguments.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
In this case, Dylan was the first man besides Liam whom Sophia had sexually touched his penis. In this case, he was way ahead of Sam. Sam may have taken off his panties, but there was no sexual interaction there.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
You attacked a person for no reason, that is the main proof of you being an idiot. It also happen to be against the rules. You not caring only adds to those arguments.
Only you think there is no reason - you literally are telling people what to do, so I told you to shut up. Seems fair to me. Anyway stop replying, I'm not interested in your mental contortionist gymnastics.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes