maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
funny steam has 0 problem with incest:
check this incest in the page!!!
but the young characters is the big problem.
age is a simple problem. Just add the line" all characters are over 18"
The bigger issue would be if steam allows incompleted games or not. It seems there isnt any blue ball game there

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
christine party.
I think this event has the potential to be important for the development between Dylan and Ellie. Something I find a bit unfortunate that it happens practically as an alternative to the current update. So, progress would only apply to one of the stories.

Anyway, I liked the last update, and I'm glad that AWAM has really taken its foothold in the mid-game now. Let's see how the alternative event turns out.

Dec 29, 2021
On the subject of Sophia sex with a grown man.
Was it mentioned to Don Morello that he had another favor?
And Sophia thinks in this update that she just doesn't get enough sex and that a cock is just a cock, it doesn't matter if it's the son? So it's slowly becoming clear to her what she needs.
Now could L&P jump over its shadow and leave the children aside for once and treat good Sophia to a hot moment with a real man?

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
the update was great, i noticed on the main page that the game is rated with 3 stars and i disagree, otherwise my criticism is still the same, too long to develop an update! but I think this is now a common thought

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Nope. Bonus storyline event - Christine's slumber party.

We were talking about my plan to create a version of Christine's party without Dylan, since there's no reason for him to be there. Makes more sense for Sam to get the invite, since he's the one with wheels.

I'm just waiting for the teaser to show what Christine's house looks like
Why Sam? This is about moving the Dylan/Ellie story forward, isn't it?

Sam makes little sense. Especially considering how much time L&P has already put into showing that Christine is a little bit into Dylan. She could be the key to Ellie seeing Dylan through different eyes.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
In v0.190 update, their is lack of romanticism, compare to sam part!
Yes, their romance is good till the club but once they reach jaccuzzi it falls apart and the main action doesnt start without dylan kindof forcing on her. But in a way it is a necessary boost for sophia to cross the taboo line, hope there will be some active approach from sophia side in PD 14 since it is similar to that of "THE TALK" with sam.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes