Juidas

May 14, 2019
(n):ROFLMAO:There is one serious problem with this game, no one cares about anyone:cry:. :ROFLMAO:The characters don't talk to each other at all.:ROFLMAO:
Disagree, there are plenty of normal conversations. However if the dev totally focussed on chit chat the game would never be completed

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Disagree, there are plenty of normal conversations. However if the dev totally focussed on chit chat the game would never be completed
:ROFLMAO:The characters talk nonsense instead of talking about their problems:ROFLMAO:. They also suffer from a strange disease called amnesia:ROFLMAO:. Will this game ever be finished?:unsure:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
** Voting is a listed benefit starting at the $20 tier of support; IF L&P's Posted Patreon information is correct, then the poll hardly represents the desires of the majority of L&P's paying supporters.
For most voting, but for the character poll, I could vote and I am on the lowest tier possible.

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
My humble opinion:

* This update felt tasteless, contrary to Sam events, it just didn't seem realistic, oddly enough I was more turned by the jogging at the park, just because the thrill of it happening was bigger, For example Sam's "chapters" are indeed realistic and therefore meet the expected excitement, even though the son is my favorite story, it's just not doing it.

Overall I think the dev is not getting the psychology right, you don't need a super elaborated fancy context for a handjob to be real, a handy could've been achieved easily in the previous update through other mechanisms.

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
My humble opinion:

* This update felt tasteless, contrary to sam events, it just didn't seem realistic, oddly enough I was more turned by the jogging at the park, just because the thrill of it happening was bigger, For example Sam's "chapters" are indeed realistic and therefore meet the expected excitement, even though the son is my favorite story it is not doing it.

Overall I think the dev is not getting the psychology right, you don't need a super elaborated fancy context for a handjob to be real, a handy could've been achieved easily in the previous update through other mechanisms.
You said it sir! (y)

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
My humble opinion:

* This update felt tasteless, contrary to Sam events, it just didn't seem realistic, oddly enough I was more turned by the jogging at the park, just because the thrill of it happening was bigger, For example Sam's "chapters" are indeed realistic and therefore meet the expected excitement, even though the son is my favorite story, it's just not doing it.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Sam's update was so unrealistic and far-fetched that it's not worth talking about(n). (n)Though this one isn't any better either.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes