Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it's simple. 3 genres: olds, shota, corruption
Then he should be behind Patricia. She's a far greater influence on corrupting Sophia than Aiden currently is. So Aiden got Sophia to flash her boobs. Patricia got Sophia completely naked in front of two complete strangers. And Dylan got to watch.

Aiden also has absolutely no effect on the Sam and Ellie routes, whereas the latest Sam event doesn't even happen if you haven't done at the very least the first two Patricia events.

Patricia is the one who convinces Sophia that stuff like HJ and BJ don't count as cheating. Aiden only matters to the Dylan route, and now with the Morello option, not even that. If we see something like a BJ on PD14, it will be because of Patricia at the museum event.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Then he should be behind Patricia. She's a far greater influence on corrupting Sophia than Aiden currently is. So Aiden got Sophia to flash her boobs. Patricia got Sophia completely naked in front of two complete strangers. And Dylan got to watch.

Aiden also has absolutely no effect on the Sam and Ellie routes, whereas the latest Sam event doesn't even happen if you haven't done at the very least the first two Patricia events.

Patricia is the one who convinces Sophia that stuff like HJ and BJ don't count as cheating. Aiden only matters to the Dylan route, and now with the Morello option, not even that. If we see something like a BJ on PD14, it will be because of Patricia at the museum event.
That's why I am asking for more Patricia.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Aiden isn't for corruption, he's for blackmail.

Pretty much every character in the game corrupts Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aiden isn't for corruption, he's for blackmail.

Pretty much every character in the game corrupts Sophia.
Considering that apparently no-one likes blackmail so it's being slowly written out of the game, that doesn't look good for Aiden fans

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I always thought shota meant men that looked like boys, whereas here as far as I'm aware, Aiden is the only one that is over 18. And that is mainly because of the tattoos, and the comment at the start of the game that he was held back a year because of lack of attendance.

Which is interesting, because as far as I'm aware he's never missed a class.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I always thought shota meant men that looked like boys
Not being an expert myself, I rely on the google search:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So clearly not "men looking like". What taboo would be about underdeveloped or simply short men..? Ain't there quite many metrosexual adult guys easily falling into to this category nowadays?
Which is interesting, because as far as I'm aware he's never missed a class.
Would you miss any with Sophia waiting there for you? :sneaky:

Mar 5, 2021
Not being an expert myself, I rely on the google search:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So clearly not "men looking like". What taboo would be about underdeveloped or simply short men..? Ain't there quite many metrosexual adult guys easily falling into to this category nowadays?

Would you miss any with Sophia waiting there for you? :sneaky:
What it means on 95zone forum? As all developer claimed them as 18?
Should the tag should removed???
Otherwise the tag is meaningless and r7 is a fake!

Reactions: Displayme

berlinPro

Aug 2, 2023
WALKTHROUGH UPDATE 0.190
The Walkthrough has been updated, but not on the thread's OP.
Download PDF file below...
---
CHARACTER DIRECTORY 0.185
The Character Directory remains the same. The last update was 0.185.
Just one doubt 0.190 is part 2 correct?
and part 1 is 0.150?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
What it means on 95zone forum? As all developer claimed them as 18?
Should the tag should removed???
Otherwise the tag is meaningless and r7 is a fake!
Don't know, don't care... Just shared it's weird to me, especially from a dev so devoted to "realism"...

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes