Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That's the next PD. From what we know, it'll pretty much be a lesbian event, so much of the current posters wont care about it
I'd sacrifice my left kidney to see any kind of Patricia or sophia content as quickly as possible. Lez or straight doesn't matter to me.
If you took out all the content that didn't contribute to Sophia's corruption (and yes, I know it's not going to happen) - both side jobs, the Dylan/Amber path, the Dylan/Emma path, the Dylan/Christine (wow, do you think a pattern may be emerging??), we'd all be getting to the content we all want far sooner.
I have a sneaky suspicion the ranch event will be cancelled in favor of crash-course cello lessons with Sam and Dylan finally getting that massage with Sophia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have a sneaky suspicion the ranch event will be cancelled in favor of crash-course cello lessons with Sam and Dylan finally getting that massage with Sophia.
Yeah, kinda so do I, but I live in hope. That neither Sophia or Ellie has ever gone full les is the one reason I still think L&P is male.

That L&P always has an out it "at this time" kinda thing, also makes me suspicious that he'll change things.

However, I don't think the ranch event will be cancelled as much as it's importance is minimised. My "sneaking suspicion" is that the museum event, which has been underplayed so far, may have much more impact that people might suspect. Particularly since we know it's not a lesbian event, but more hetero-orientated.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Patricia and Sophia visit her friend Zoey's ranch.

This event will take place in any case [meaning Boarding school or not, Ed.*].
Either Patricia tells Sophia about it on Day 18 after yoga or she will call her on Saturday. What will happen there depends on Sophia's lesbian points and her relationship to Patricia. (source)
* Note that in the boarding school route Sophia didn't get the invitation from Patricia because they could not stop at Zac's and have a chat while Dylan visited him. In that case, she will got the call on Saturday. The ranch event cannot happen on Alyssa's route (alternative to the yoga event) as Sophia cannot get the 2 Patricia points awarded in the yoga event and get to the required 14 points.
It will be "one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening" (source) and it will cover 3/4 of the day (source)

Meeting "museum college guys"

* Not a lesbian oriented event (source), rather straight (source)
* Something interesting is planned (source), probably only one-time event (source) with likely no repercussions on the story (source),
* there won't be sex (source)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

Last edited:
Reactions: Lince 40

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Patricia and Sophia visit her friend Zoey's ranch.

This event will take place in any case [meaning Boarding school or not, Ed.*].
Either Patricia tells Sophia about it on Day 18 after yoga or she will call her on Saturday. What will happen there depends on Sophia's lesbian points and her relationship to Patricia. (source)
* Note that in the boarding school route Sophia didn't get the invitation from Patricia because they could not stop at Zac's and have a chat while Dylan visited him. In that case, she will got the call on Saturday. The ranch event cannot happen on Alyssa's route (alternative to the yoga event) as Sophia cannot get the 2 Patricia points awarded in the yoga event and get to the required 14 points.
It will be "one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening" (source) and it will cover 3/4 of the day (source)

Meeting "museum college guys"

* Not a lesbian oriented event (source), rather straight (source)
* Something interesting is planned (source), probably only one-time event (source) with likely no repercussions on the story (source),
* there won't be sex (source)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982
Blowjob.

Reactions: jenyabest

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know.

However, I am guessing that the events that occur at Christine's party will determine the density of events that will occur on Saturday the 21st (PD14).
You're guessing that the events of a side story (Christine's party) that has nothing to do with any of the main paths will have any effect on the events of the next day?

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
lol, we are the point where side characters are getting their own updates rather than the MC.

I agree, and I make only one saving grace: Aiden is not going to settle for a single experience. It will probably be with him alone first, but AT MINIMUM, then he will share Sofia with André. And even with his entire band, to fulfill his original promise.

I hope I'm alive to see at least ONE of all those episodes LOL

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You're guessing that the events of a side story (Christine's party) that has nothing to do with any of the main paths will have any effect on the events of the next day?
I didn't say the stories were connected.

I say that by looking at Christine's party scene, people can guess how strong or light the developer will make the flavor at the next event (separate).

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
View attachment 2886371

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.190

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.190, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from original.

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.190 (2.05 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android (No Audio - 1.45GB): MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2886369 View attachment 2188867
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'ay11_Opera_evening'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\Miscellaneous\A Wife And Mother\Main Game\A_Wife_And_Mother_CE-0.190-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\Miscellaneous\A Wife And Mother\Main Game\A_Wife_And_Mother_CE-0.190-win\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
A Wife And Mother CE 0.190 0.190
Sat Oct 7 16:10:35 2023
What is wrong? How can it be fixed?

snof

Sep 22, 2017
When people talk about sex here they mean one thing and one thing only…

Sophia having heterosexual penetrative sex NOT with her husband with an adult male.

All the rest do not count at all. So every time you hear people complain of “no sex yet” bear in mind the above statement.

IMHO the above is highly unlikely to happen… at least not anytime soon…

Potential hetero partners for Sophia are the following:
- her husband (next planned sex end of PD15)
- Dylan
- Sam
- Aidan
- Zac
- Carl (Patricia’s husband)
- Andy (the swing offered)

All the rest have been excluded from such an opportunity…

Janitor, Morellos, Principal, Mr Bennett have 0% to 0.01% chances to participate in such events.

Myself, I like the current plot! I only want it to go faster so that we can see more content!

Easy way to introduce the unlikely scenes is in Sophia’s fantasy. Like he did in the prison visit!

lol 6 years since game started and no sex with any character besides husband ?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
They may set the stage, like something that happens or is said after Dylan and Ellie return..? Although I highly doubt it.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
What is wrong? How can it be fixed?
Bibifoc prolly knows how to fix this, but just an uneducated guess from me;

While running game code:

This should surely be 'Day11_Opera_evening', no?

Full traceback:
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\Miscellaneous\A Wife And Mother\Main Game\A_Wife_And_Mother_CE-0.190-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\Miscellaneous\A Wife And Mother\Main Game\A_Wife_And_Mother_CE-0.190-win\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Same here. No clue if that's what's causing the error for you or what, but it seems wrong.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
What happened to the event with Patricia and them going to a ranch or something…?
____________________________________++++++_________________________________________________________

See that is what I don't know with chronological order of certain events. What I am guessing is the "Day at The Museum" or the college boys occurs first and somewhere the "Ranch" occurs later. Which event happens first is of huge importance. Between the two, it's a high likelihood Sophia and Patrica have their first real encounter. The kiss at the night club opened the door for those two to get it on.

Assume the following:
Sophia and Patrica meet up with the college boys. If there was any time I'd want to write for this game, it would only be for this event. That isn't going to happen sadly, so I will not go into detail as if I was writing the story. But, Sophia and Patrica dress up to the 9s at Patrica's insistence. Around 10am they meet the boys outside the museum-- the boys are overwhelmed with Sophia and Patrica's beauty. Throughout the exploration of the museum, there is a lot of playful banter and mild suggestive behavior. At the end of the museum visit, its near 4pm and the boys ask the women to dinner--Pizza. There they talk about how it was like when Patrica and Sophia were in college. Patrica convinces Sophia to visit the boys' dorm room... hidden alcohol comes out, some music is being played, some dancing and ..........

Its perhaps the best moment that Sophia finally "gets some" because it's a huge secret Patrica and Sophia share that sets up the ranch event.

Or

While at the ranch, events happen that put Patrica and Sophia together and they do the deed. Having finally broken the ice between the two, going into the "Day at The Museum" whatever happens, happens. If the ranch event occurs first, you lose a lot of potential material. Meaning, the "sex talk" while having sex with each other isn't as powerful if this event happens first. As an example, Patrica could whisper to Sophia how beautiful she looked while "...." was ramming it to her, so on and so forth.

In writing and storytelling, timing is very important. It gives a story impact. So I am hoping that is the progression of events. It doesn't have to have Sophia getting banged by a college boy(s), but at least has to been hot enough to add fuel to the plot with the Ranch event.

Lastly, "The night at The nightclub" with this chain of events completes the circle and that part of the story arch.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes