Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I'm not protecting anyone! The conversation turned to the fact that there is no sex in the game! But it turns out that sex exists, even if you remove sex with Liam, that is other three scenes!
Not actual sex, only boring handjob/blowjob.

I really don't get how people LIKE boring, because this game is way more boring than watching paint dry or grass grow and takes a lot longer.

Reactions: MixQQ

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
A man was dressed like a beggar, and his friend asked him, "Do you have no clothes?" To which he asked, "Do you look like I'm naked?"

This forum is like this and it will never change.

Did Sophia have sex with Sam? Yes
- Someone said foreplay was sex.
Did Sophia have sex with Dylan? Yes
- Someone said Dylan touching Sophia's breasts was incest (sex).
Did Sophia have sex with Ellie? Yes
- Someone said Sophia sucking Ellie's pussy was sex.
(But if I remember correctly, L&P called blow job is foreplay.)

If they're right, Sophia has already had sex with the main characters so it seems like she should move on to the pregnancy stage.

Good (y)
Dylan "did not have sex with that woman". Symantics for those old enough to remember .

Reactions: tofhdns

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
sophia could have put the bag between her legs and have it held up by her panties (short of like half and half through panty) and have squeezed her legs together whilst walking to hold it in place, i see how that be possible because of how the bag is flexible cause of looseness and the fabric making it easier to accomplish that without making any noise. also most likely she only packed lingerie inside and no toys -(if there were toys she could possibly get away with it by hiding in the bottom of bag around shoulder wrapped in something)- which would make it easier to make this method work.

noxcha

Dec 20, 2017
The Ukraine-Russian conflict will be over before we get penetration content, amazing the dev has 500+ sub paypigs given the blueballing and slow update cycle
Its a Russia-Ukraine conflict my guy.Im amazed that this dev have 500+ sub LMFAO.People ready to pay for blue balls is beyond my mind

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes