rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
It's only PD15 and PD16 that are scheduled to have no Dylan events. I count that as 2 consecutive days, not 3.

Also, do you have information we don't in terms of how many Dylan events the following week will have? He might still have more than Ellie as far as I'm aware, especially if Dylan is getting events to be on par with Sophia. I wouldn't call that Ellie dominating the week.

And as someone who likes lesbian events, I'd say PD16 is our day. It has the most amount of Ellie events of any day in the game, even if some of those might be hetero, since I believe the Logan and Sam branches are due to start then. Plus I hear Jules might be returning then.
As per This in PD17 Dylan’s appearance is minimal. Ellie, Sam & parents are dominating the day’s events. I don’t have any information other than this. The week starting from PD16 consists of many events where Dylan is not present at all or his presence is not dominant. Idk if LP will change his plans in order to bring Dylan at par with Sophia (I hope not)!

Anyway, we’ll see :cool:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What else do we have left, anyway..?
There's also PD 14, which from my perspective has the return of both the Ellie and Patricia routes after a too long absence. The thing I really want to know is - what is the Ellie event going to be, if it's not going to be a shower? Is it still going to be a lesbian event, or setup for one of the straight branches?

So still plenty besides PD15.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Old topic, what is the Ellie (Bitch) relationship again?
I don't believe the consequences of choosing Ellie-bitch have come up in-game yet. Probably wont until PD 16. You can get the points during the massage with Aki, but that's about all we've seen so far.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I don't believe the consequences of choosing Ellie-bitch have come up in-game yet. Probably wont until PD 16. You can get the points during the massage with Aki, but that's about all we've seen so far.
If it's from that, that just sounds like slut points of sorts.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
From Play day 16 things are gonna get dirty :coffee::giggle:
Might start a day earlier. The Patricia route isn't so much about lesbian scenes as it is about her pushing Sophia's buttons and ever so slightly convincing her that there are some things that aren't really cheating. Patricia could give both Jason and Haru blowjobs on PD14 and Carl would be completely okay with it, as per the "no dick in the pussy" rule.

So some of PD15 may be Patricia convincing Sophia to be a little more adventurous with those around her.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Might start a day earlier. The Patricia route isn't so much about lesbian scenes as it is about her pushing Sophia's buttons and ever so slightly convincing her that there are some things that aren't really cheating. Patricia could give both Jason and Haru blowjobs on PD14 and Carl would be completely okay with it, as per the "no dick in the pussy" rule.

So some of PD15 may be Patricia convincing Sophia to be a little more adventurous with those around her.
Exactly, I have a feeling that in the sam route
It's Patricia who will encourage sophia to do it with a young boy and sophia might tell her about Sam without revealing too much. She could help Sophia.

And in the dylan route, we could see something between dylan/Patricia. It's already planned as a different & intresting future event. Maybe dylan and pat will get closer and dylan will open up to Patricia about his feelings towards his mom ( pat could try to find out what dylan thinks about sophia as a teen boy not as a son ) and we know she is a adventurous slut, she might help dylan to finally have a big chance sophia and push sophia to cross the line with her son (for her own fun)

Whatever happens in the future, we'll be there :sneaky:

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I usually predict what happens in the next update and I predict a lot of people in this thread will be mad about the update.

*smirks*

The fact the Dylan/Emma event has been scrapped tells me something really important is going to happen in the Dylan/Ellie/Christine event. Like Christine gives Dylan a BJ and Ellie catches them, Ellie sees Dylan's cock for the first time and is impressed with it as Sophia was. Nothing happens, Ellie leaves and Christine finishes Dylan off.

Personally, I would like to see the event scrapped and skip to the morning, a Dylan, Sophia and Ellie breakfast scene and Ellie suspects something. Dylan gets an erection thinking about the night before which both Sophia and Ellie clearly see, Ellie questions Sophia about it and Ellie gets suspicious by how flustered Sophia is.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I usually predict what happens in the next update and I predict a lot of people in this thread will be mad about the update.

*smirks*

The fact the Dylan/Emma event has been scrapped tells me something really important is going to happen in the Dylan/Ellie/Christine event. Like Christine gives Dylan a BJ and Ellie catches them, Ellie sees Dylan's cock for the first time and is impressed with it as Sophia was. Nothing happens, Ellie leaves and Christine finishes Dylan off.

Personally, I would like to see the event scrapped and skip to the morning, a Dylan, Sophia and Ellie breakfast scene and Ellie suspects something. Dylan gets an erection thinking about the night before which both Sophia and Ellie clearly see, Ellie questions Sophia about it and Ellie gets suspicious by how flustered Sophia is.
We know dylan won't pop his Cherry with sophia so it's definitely either Ellie or Christine is in the pole position to do it, or could it be our favourite aunt Patricia who give dylan the taste of a woman ?? Only time will tell.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

*smirks*

Except it wont be the first time Ellie has seen Dylan's cock. One of the very requirements of pursuing this path is for Sophia to not remind Dylan to lock the bathroom door for Ellie to see Dylan in the shower. And so Ellie takes "vengence" on Dylan with the little blue pills.

You know how I keep saying this is a Dylan storyline and has nothing to do with the Ellie route? This is one of the decision points I'm talking about.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Except it wont be the first time Ellie has seen Dylan's cock. One of the very requirements of pursuing this path is for Sophia to not remind Dylan to lock the bathroom door for Ellie to see Dylan in the shower. And so Ellie takes "vengence" on Dylan with the little blue pills.

You know how I keep saying this is a Dylan storyline and has nothing to do with the Ellie route? This is one of the decision points I'm talking about.
I wonder though what’s the difference for the Ellie morning events if you choose date with Sophia or party with the girls the night before? :unsure:

If I speculate (my favourite sport so far :LOL:):

- Ellie was peeping on Sophia / Dylan night in the hot tub and saw Dylan cumming in Sophia’s breasts

- Ellie was peeping on Christine / Dylan bj at the party and saw Dylan cumming in Christine’s (mouth/face/breasts)

- Ellie should have witnessed also Sophia / Sam interaction…

So depending on what Ellie witnesses the night before she has the corresponding discussion :cool:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes