DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I wonder though what’s the difference for the Ellie morning events if you choose date with Sophia or party with the girls the night before? :unsure:

If I speculate (my favourite sport so far :LOL:):

- Ellie was peeping on Sophia / Dylan night in the hot tub and saw Dylan cumming in Sophia’s breasts

- Ellie was peeping on Christine / Dylan bj at the party and saw Dylan cumming in Christine’s (mouth/face/breasts)

So depending on what Ellie witnesses the night before she has the corresponding discussion :cool:
So it's all about the next morning :FacePalm:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I wonder though what’s the difference for the Ellie morning events if you choose date with Sophia or party with the girls the night before? :unsure:

- Ellie was peeping on Sophia / Dylan night in the hot tub and saw Dylan cumming in Sophia’s breasts

- Ellie was peeping on Christine / Dylan bj at the party and saw Dylan cumming in Christine’s (mouth/face/breasts)

- Ellie should have witnessed also Sophia / Sam interaction…

So depending on what Ellie witnesses the night before she has the corresponding discussion :cool:
The developer's most recent response was "No one saw what happened in the jacuzzi."

Of course, this developer can change his word at any time, and it's clear that he's often not kept his word.

Reactions: Repressed

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

The bonus storyline has nothing to do with the Ellie route. Ellie doesn't even need to have met Logan to play it. That the Ellie event is first thing in the morning also tends to indicate that she wasn't at the sleepover. I don't know about you, but if I was crashing at a friend's place after a party, I'm not getting home before midday the next day, particularly if I'm relying on public transport.

As to the Dylan and Sam routes, it entirely depends. She's a busy girl, so there's no reason she'd even be at home. Being head cheerleader, she may have been at practice, or at a game, or even on a date with either Logan or Jules. Or just doing homework - she is almost a straight-A student.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There's also PD 14, which from my perspective has the return of both the Ellie and Patricia routes after a too long absence. The thing I really want to know is - what is the Ellie event going to be, if it's not going to be a shower? Is it still going to be a lesbian event, or setup for one of the straight branches?

So still plenty besides PD15.
I meant in more general, that all we have left is speculations and suspicions.
But yeah, let's rather focus on the next five years IRL, and not run further into the future...

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

There will probably be some discussion. This discussion will be about Sophia's behavior. But not because Elli saw Sophia or Christine with Dylan the day before.
I would rather follow the suggestion of DarthSpitz717 that Sophia needs moral support because of what happened the day before with Dylan.
The content of the conversation and also the starting point of the conversation should differ depending on whether Sophia was in the hot tub with Dylan or not. But the main message from Elli will remain the same.
- If her father, and therefore Sophia's husband, only cares about himself and his career at the moment, Sophia has the right to create some variety and "fun" in her life. -

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes