TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Understandable, if his timeline is 30 playable days, and he is still adding shit to the game, then he has to sort something out otherwise the main story of the game will never be finished in time.

You could keep one side job as a space filler for some afternoons. I wouldn't get rid of both and I think the teaching one has more potential.

Maybe stop doing shit that doesn't have a direct influence over Sophia as this game is meant to be about her mainly and what she's willing to do for her family. I'd drop all that Sam shit as well, he isn't family, he's the next door neighbours kid. There's more than enough to do with the family members as it is and doesn't need the distraction of Sam.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
What many of us have been saying for a long time now L&P is able to see it after 6 years,having many characters and routes is not a problem as long as the development of the VN is fast, but since the development time of AWAM is extremely slow if not almost static and has created a stagnation, what L&P should do is focus on the 5 most popular characters and discard the rest or at least put them on pause, we'll see how it turns out but for me is already a little too late.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Only if you believe him*

I tend to believe him this time. A few months ago he said the same to me without me asking him about the side jobs. I have been more interested in the conclusion of the game and whether he is making the effort to bring it to a reasonable timeline.

As I always say, let’s see…

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes