DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I think side jobs will get 1 event each in order to kick them out of the storyline completely otherwise it won't work. Both event's are in a good position for l&p to finish them.
Sophia wears nurse outfit for the old gens & lingerie for mrs. myers kids. Bit of nude show & handjobs will be more than enough to end those events. It's a good thing that l&p wants to end those events.

I was hoping to get some info about the 2 new hot characters but didn't get any. In my opinion They're just a one time characters like Many other. I don't think l&p wants to add anymore routes.

Last edited:

abram1

May 24, 2020
Good riddance. Too bad he realized that something goes wrong with the development on a sixth anniversary of this VN. AWAM should've been laser focused on Sophia and her family, Robinson's, Patricia, Alyssa/Zack and maybe Aiden. No religious family, movers, Bennett, old farts, Ellie's bf, janitor, Morello with his bro as the list goes on. That french chick with her mom gotta say "au revoir" as well.
Even with all the current main paths it'll take a decade, in the best case scenario, to wrap up the game. 0.195 seems to be of a gargantuan size, and that's frigging Dylan's story, which needs to be trimmed. How the heck he ended up with this kind of crap, when his own MC is absent in the update, only L&P knows. We gotta wait and see how's fresh PD14 gonna look like. If he manages to reduce the total amount of events from 9 to 5-6, that's a positive sign. Otherwise his reply makes no sense.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
What many of us have been saying for a long time now L&P is able to see it after 6 years,having many characters and routes is not a problem as long as the development of the VN is fast, but since the development time of AWAM is extremely slow if not almost static and has created a stagnation, what L&P should do is focus on the 5 most popular characters and discard the rest or at least put them on pause, we'll see how it turns out but for me is already a little too late.
it's already too late, this is what happen when a child makes adult games, as i have said before, he made the game only because he thinks adult games have terrible graphics, he is right but he did not know that good graphics take hard work and lots of time and that it's only because people don't spent so much time in it that some graphics are bad, he thinks he got the skills but he did not think about the hardwork now that he get's the hardwork, he is backing off. Now that reality hits his enthusiasm is gone, it's not how he imagine so he is backing out, time for his fans to back out before you are left disappointed.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Rocco Sifredi is getting ready… :BootyTime:

But that would have been a good story ;)

Good lord! Is he going to provide 15% for this week? :cool:
Which would have been a good story? I gave two options - the current one, and my option with actual consequences to refusing him.
Understandable, if his timeline is 30 playable days, and he is still adding shit to the game, then he has to sort something out otherwise the main story of the game will never be finished in time.

You could keep one side job as a space filler for some afternoons. I wouldn't get rid of both and I think the teaching one has more potential.

Maybe stop doing shit that doesn't have a direct influence over Sophia as this game is meant to be about her mainly and what she's willing to do for her family. I'd drop all that Sam shit as well, he isn't family, he's the next door neighbours kid. There's more than enough to do with the family members as it is and doesn't need the distraction of Sam.
Both side jobs add nothing to Sophia's corruption. As long as Filthy > GW, which is pretty easy since Filthy > GW was introduced. As far as I'm aware, many people have Filthy 100, GW 3 or thereabouts.
Without boys? Dylan become a girl? :LOL:
You didn't know? As an MC Dylan became A Wife and Mother some time ago.

So why are people going crazy for black hair girl?
To hazard a guess, Ellie hates Dylan, so she's not an option. Christine already has a boyfriend, so she's not an option. We know nothing about Naomi and Aimee, other than Aimee (the black-hair girl) has bigger boobs. So is a likely LI for Dylan.

Although I will admit a certain attraction to her, even if I don't want to set her up with Dylan. So the heart will like what the heart will like.
Even with the 4 chars, Dylan, Sam, Aiden, and Ellie, this game will still need at least 4 more years to complete :cool:
No love for Patricia? She's more of a corrupting influence on Sophia than Aiden will ever be, and even has her own relationship points.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
L&P is..... He takes out Sophia events to have time for Dylan ones! Incredible! Let me be clear - if this game was "A son and brother" with male protagonist and this release time schedule, then I wouldn't be here now!
I don't give a fuck about Sam, Dylan, shotas and the whole kindergarten! Sophia need a good proper fuck from a proper male!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P is..... He takes out Sophia events to have time for Dylan ones! Incredible! Let me be clear - if this game was "A son and brother" with male protagonist and this release time schedule, then I wouldn't be here now!
I don't give a fuck about Sam, Dylan, shotas and the whole kindergarten! Sophia need a good proper fuck from a proper male!
And yet, of those that we can confirm are actually above 18, like Neil, Bennett, Jason, Haru, Tyler, Brandon, etc, etc, none of them are in the Favorite Character poll, so can be confirmed to not have any chance (at least in the near future) with Sophia.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I think i am seeing 30-30 since 3 weeks lol ....but major disappoitment is no animations..that means no sex lol or handjob for initial 35% of game.
The last one also had no Animations. And we had a handjob. Amber and Dylan had no Animations eitehr and we had a handjob and fingeing. Not saying that this is whats going to happen but....

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Both side jobs add nothing to Sophia's corruption. As long as Filthy > GW, which is pretty easy since Filthy > GW was introduced. As far as I'm aware, many people have Filthy 100, GW 3 or thereabouts.
I disagree, yes the old men doesn't really add anything to her corruption, but teaching sex education to 3 youngsters using real visual aids is highly corrupting.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I disagree, yes the old men doesn't really add anything to her corruption, but teaching sex education to 3 youngsters using real visual aids is highly corrupting.
How many Filthy points does it add? If it doesn't add anything other than more filthy points - it's irrelevant. Sophia already has enough.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
But that would also mean two things:
  • another deviation from what was told about Dylan/Ellie relation (despite his interest in her cleavage in the very first scene of the game);
  • confirmation the story has not been documented in any form of a backbone script, it is being loosely improvised on the fly based on the current emotions barometer.
Either way, he better make it worthwhile, or... or... or nothing will happen, as always.
I think it's pretty clear L&P is making changes as he goes, there is nothing wrong with that though. Most developers have an outline of the story or a clear vision. That can easily change as you think of new ideas while you developing and it does take so long to develop.

I think L&P is more changing his mind about some stories and cutting things out rather than not having a clear vision.

This seems to further confirm what I said above about L&P changing his mind and cutting stuff out.

The side jobs being cut is a really bad idea because once you start a story with character(s), people become invested in that and wish to see a conclusion to it. I really hope L&P is only saying this to gauge a reaction to potentially doing it, but eventually decides to continue with it.

I have no problem with the side jobs coming to an end but there has to be some sort of conclusion to it, as they have been a big part of a lot of people's games. Although, don't think the old guys have had a lot of content.

It started to show that L&P had a lot of ideas and crammed them all into one story, something I was guilty of with my own novel. The big difference though is many more people are invested in the side stories in AWAM, so it will not go over well with a lot of people, unlike my own novel where no one really cared.

For me, the tutoring job ending would suck as there is so much potential there. However, I have said L&P needs to cut back on characters, so guess I would understand the reason but wouldn't support it. The only way I may support it is if it leads to the coaching at high school, but it would defeat the purpose of ending the support jobs if you replace it with something.

I personally like to see the end of the good wife stuff and no more Dylan side stories with another character not named Sophia. The Museum date, stuff with movers, the maid, the railway station guys who tried to rape Sophia, the hairdresser. Prefer to see all that end before the tutoring job.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes