NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
His employers are larger than life and are offering him that privilege :cool: :BootyTime:
He took over 3 weeks off before he started last update, 3 weeks off in the middle of working on the update, and 3 weeks off after the last update was finished. The guy takes a lot of breaks and people support him for it. These are the days off he admits to. Looking at how fast the percentages move he is most likely taking far more time off than that. By his own admitted numbers he gets maybe 3-4 months a year (at the current rate) off while on the days he does work he works slow.

There are 2 types of patrons one who support the creators and ones who support the projects. Problem is the people who support the creators can support behavior that hurts the actual project.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
@Nettuno I don't know bro who amber chick is as I skipped 1/4 th of the game ...but I am sure as writer is trying to cover all fetishes whoever is paying him, he will satisfy all fans...maybe he will cover Dylan sam gay storyline too in future lol ...he's unsure about progress of the story that's all I can guess for now.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It's quite worthy, first of all you postulate that most of L&P's supporters are "children" and young people, i.e. they are definitely under 30 years of age (author's assumption). And then you lament the incredible patience of these supporters when it comes to waiting for a sex scene. Isn't patience described as one of the virtues of old age? :unsure: ;)
They're young, it's a fact but they're also beneficiaries & victims of the time in which they live, as we all were in younger days. I admit I've been astounded by the patience displayed by the paying fans (but also think some may have forgotten that they're subscribed). It proves wrong the lazy received wisdom that millennials have the attention span of a mayfly. AWAM shows the opposite can be true. [& it's well-known that incest is a largely millennial kink]. AWAM has managed to assemble a fanbase that collectively exercise the proverbial patience of a saint.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
@Nettuno I don't know bro who amber chick is as I skipped 1/4 th of the game ...but I am sure as writer is trying to cover all fetishes whoever is paying him, he will satisfy all fans...maybe he will cover Dylan sam gay storyline too in future lol ...he's unsure about progress of the story that's all I can guess for now.
Amber is Sam and Julia's mother, and Sophia's college friend.

L&P has categorically denied any gay Dylan/Sam content occurring in the game. But then, L&P says one thing then does the opposite, so perhaps maybe? I don't know.
Who keeps files for so many years..? :sneaky:
I do. I have the saves for my route stored here. Just not for the bonus storyline, because that's Dylan route, not Ellie. But then it's only been stored for so long because it's been such a long time since there's been an Ellie route event.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
This update is quite heavy for L&P with the rendering of 5 characters at the same time in a nighttime scene.
I don't think he has the patience to do more than 200 renders + animations

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
A crazy scenario:
This is a filler update to keep the “enablers” preoccupied. The ladies look young and beautiful and there is “our guy”, the stallion… So the upcoming teasers (7/8) will show us that something hot is expected and this will keep everyone preoccupied with Dylan’s performance… When the update comes out they are all just “helping themselves” and a few weeks after the Steam comes out and a couple of weeks after we see the first 5% of PD14 :cool: :BootyTime:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
This update is quite heavy for L&P with the rendering of 5 characters at the same time in a nighttime scene.
I don't think he has the patience to do more than 200 renders + animations
Especially multitasking heavily on revamping the initial renders and patchworking Part 1 version for Steam :sneaky:

Reactions: McZoy

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I would need to edit the game script on days 16 and 19 to change the option of Sophia having sex with Liam in his office to yes, to ensure that in this latest version she gives Dylan a blowjob in the pool. Otherwise they get out of the pool and go straight home without doing anything.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes