rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

85% - 85% - 0%
0% - 0% - 50%

View attachment 3144308
So the last 15% of the event includes the major part of animation where the bumpy, jumpy all around dumpy Dylan will demonstrate his skills... to us ;)

Short dialogue at the beginning of the event...
D: Keep your head up, Mom. I'm sure Sunday will be really great with Dad.
S: Yeah, I think so too. Thank you, sweetie. And now go and have fun.
S: Dylan!
D: Yes mom.
S: Take this with you.
D: What is it mom?
S: Protection Dylan... I'm not ready yet to become a grandma...

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
only 5% rendering in 2 days? things? did he have his PC turned off? doesn't pay the bills?
I don't think this has any significance in determining the overall duration of the work.

Looking at this update, there have been times when it has gone up 5% in a day, and there have also been times when it has gone up 5% in a week.

What that % means is that this developer is adjusting his workload flexibly enough that you can ignore his words that he is working hard all week long, shedding blood, sweat, and tears.

And the difference in the gap is that 5% of the work that can be completed in a day can be extended to more than a week, or 5% of the work that takes more than a week can be shortened to one day.

The developer also added 100 renderings to the initially stated 600 renderings. (The meaning of 5% has changed)

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
It would be really naive of us to think that the progress bar corresponds to his real time workload.. Knowing L&P, he would definitely be either ahead or even almost done with the update.The reasoning behind this lies with the teasers.

While 'Art edited with PS' still stands at 0%, all of the teasers look release ready and I'm pretty sure he isn't gonna edit anything more in those renders (for those going to facepalm, it will be easy to cross-check if these teaser renders vary significantly from the final renders upon release).

So while it's satisfying to track the 5% and have 'absolutely useful' discussions about it, L&P is gonna release the update when he wants and modify the progress bar according to his chosen release date (and not based on his real-time work load).

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
It would be really naive of us to think that the progress bar corresponds to his real time workload..
Except for maybe a few newcomers, who have been here for less than one release cycle - nobody with functioning brain thinks so. That being said, there are among us some very mentally troubled individuals who keep trying to prove otherwise. I recommend staying away from them...
So while it's satisfying to track the 5% and have 'absolutely useful' discussions about it, L&P is gonna release the update when he wants and modify the progress bar according to his chosen release date (and not based on his real-time work load).
And we literally cannot do shit about it, for he has no slightest hint of intention to change it.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes