Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Sophia wouldn't though. She's hesitant to even let Ellie drink, and Ellie is an adult. One of the things in the Ellie route that contradicts this bonus storyline.
That was three years ago, I mean yesterday in the game. She's a different person now. Also, that would be simply for educational purposes :sneaky:
But it's funny you make a post about including Sophia, when I just finish posting my first test of my fan version of the event, relocated to the mansion just so I can include her.
No teasers? :sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That was three years ago, I mean yesterday in the game. She's a different person now. Also, that would be simply for educational purposes :sneaky:

No teasers? :sneaky:
Actually, it was two days ago in-game, on the Wednesday. And I know she's a different person, that's my main problem with the bonus storyline.

Posted the test in the fan art thread.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Not just LP. I see this as some kind of trend among devs. Everyone runs to steam to create a page there, spending a lot of effort on it and not doing the next update. Are they so sure that it will be a success?
His plan is to invest steam's earnings in a helper to accelerate the development

quotation-marks-chris-farley.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I want to see those 3 turorees get so excited they forcibly tag team her(before they age out like Dylan did. he must have aged 4years since the game started) :sneaky:
View attachment 3127907
You'll likely have to request in the Fan Art thread to see that, with L&P now removing the side jobs and all. That said, the kiddies haven't been identified yet, so you might have trouble.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
I want to see those 3 turorees get so excited they forcibly tag team her(before they age out like Dylan did. he must have aged 4years since the game started) :sneaky:
View attachment 3127907
yeah... i look forward to that event also
she has to show them her pussy and how to use it :giggle:
S: you would put your thing in here and that is how you make a baby
Boys: oh wow, can we try? i wanna go first :D

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
The ambiguity of your statement just begs for a joke, but I'll go easy on you: scared of becoming Liam? ;)

Don't mean to scare you even more, but your math is a bit off here... Current rate is roughly 2 calendar years for 1 PD, so - naively assuming no further deterioration and it even continues at all - by 2030 you'd see a dawn of PD 18.
No one will wait another 7 years. The scenario is known - either sex will be introduced ahead of time, or the game will be abandoned when the income from suckers becomes low

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
It is immediately clear that children already have experience fucking milfs))))

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

mexican22

Jul 21, 2022
you just know they’d convince her to let them stick it in, and somehow get her to agree to no condoms too. probably since she specifically mentioned making babies, and condoms means no babies … so raw is the only way

Reactions: MaliPizdek

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
He told me that one probably one will go and he's not sure which yet... (it sucks), also sucks that we have to wait so long for those, those scenes seem to be far more interesting that current one and the next couple of scenes until we get there. I'm also wondering if anyone else heard anything? Chime in on the topic
I actually quite like the home school/sex ed side job, it's becoming an interesting story path

ruhamuo

Sep 8, 2019
The images released on Patreon so far are a bit of a tantalising appetiser, so the erotic events with Dylan and Ellie will have to take place at Sophia's house rather than Christine's, with Sophia secretly discovering them, masturbating to them, and burying them, before they can really catch up with the Dylan/Sophia events.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can anyone know why the update 10 is striked out in Awam schedule,means this is last update or what ?
Update 10 was cancelled because of how unpopular the Dylan/Emma path is. So yes, Update 9 will be the last of the day
The images released on Patreon so far are a bit of a tantalising appetiser, so the erotic events with Dylan and Ellie will have to take place at Sophia's house rather than Christine's, with Sophia secretly discovering them, masturbating to them, and burying them, before they can really catch up with the Dylan/Sophia events.
Already working on a fan art version of the event at the mansion instead of at Christine's.

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Already working on a fan art version of the event at the mansion instead of at Christine's.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
No one will wait another 7 years. The scenario is known - either sex will be introduced ahead of time, or the game will be abandoned when the income from suckers becomes low
As I've been pointing out ad nauseam, it won't ever become low - unless he abandons the project entirely. There will always be zombie pledgers (who don't even realize they pay), there will be newcomers (who only discovered the game), and there will be forever worshippers (who are ok with his antics no matter what).

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
I think so too, i don't think it will be a good idea to releae this game on steam with no actual content, it will get review bombed. I will likely do it too. Releasing it on steam will be better because it will force the childish dev to stop milking.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think so too, i don't think it will be a good idea to releae this game on steam with no actualt content, it will get review bombed. I will likely do it too. Releasing it on steam will be better because it wil force the childish dev to stop milking.
I'm honestly hoping that future DLC versions will be included in the work on this Steam version.

But if that happens, it would be a death sentence for the Patreon version.
But if that won't happens, it would be a death sentence for the Steam version.

This is why I am waiting for the Steam version and at the same time why I say the future is not bright.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes