XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
The problem with that is,you have to choose between Sophia and Ellie event,you can't have both.
And if you go with Sophia event,probably that is the end for Dylan/Ellie route,and vice versa
Well, L&P went through a lot of trouble to keep the two events separate. If the progress from the first event does not lead to anything more, then an exclusive branch could have forced a decision beforehand. I think, It's unlikely that the progress from the bathroom event will go to waste just because Dylan was at the party. He doesn't stand Sohia up, so there is no anger.It's certainly different with Ellie if he doesn't go to the party.

So, Ultimately, he is able to make progress with both Sophia and Ellie that day. Exactly what is needed for a threesome. I see no logically compelling reason against this.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, L&P went through a lot of trouble to keep the two events separate. If the progress from the first event does not lead to anything more, then an exclusive branch could have forced a decision beforehand. I think, It's unlikely that the progress from the bathroom event will go to waste just because Dylan was at the party. He doesn't stand Sohia up, so there is no anger.It's certainly different with Ellie if he doesn't go to the party.

So, Ultimately, he is able to make progress with both Sophia and Ellie that day. Exactly what is needed for a threesome. I see no logically compelling reason against this.
Because while Sophia might have gained some Dylan points by just doing the bathtub event, a quick check of the walkthrough shows that Sophia can gain something like 30 Dylan points by doing everything in the hottub.

And to continue along the Sophia/Dylan route, you're likely going to need maximum Dylan points (as is the case in every other route so far), which is impossible if you're also playing the bonus storyline.

That's what I mean when I say the Sophia/Dylan route and the bonus storyline are mutually exclusive. Same as how the Alyssa path and the Patricia route are mutually exclusive.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Because while Sophia might have gained some Dylan points by just doing the bathtub event, a quick check of the walkthrough shows that Sophia can gain something like 30 Dylan points by doing everything in the hottub.

And to continue along the Sophia/Dylan route, you're likely going to need maximum Dylan points (as is the case in every other route so far), which is impossible if you're also playing the bonus storyline.

That's what I mean when I say the Sophia/Dylan route and the bonus storyline are mutually exclusive. Same as how the Alyssa path and the Patricia route are mutually exclusive.

So far, not much has really happened in any of the Sophia paths, except maybe with Liam. The fact is and remains that Dylan can make progress with both on that day. Perhaps something that is necessary to get the hoped-for threesome scene between Dylan, Sophia and Ellie.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Collecting "sympathy points" seems to me to be a rather weak criterion for predicting whether a route will continue or not. You can play certain events, for example with Sam, even if the sympathy points for Sam are zero. The only requirement there is that they have made the right decision in certain cases.
I ask myself anyway why we still have "sympathy points" when everything, or most of it so far, depends on yes-no decisions.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Collecting "sympathy points" seems to me to be a rather weak criterion for predicting whether a route will continue or not. You can play certain events, for example with Sam, even if the sympathy points for Sam are zero. The only requirement there is that they have made the right decision in certain cases.
I ask myself anyway why we still have "sympathy points" when everything, or most of it so far, depends on yes-no decisions.
Most of the criteria lately (at least for many of the events in my playthrough) have actually have been event triggers, not points. For example, much of the conversation with Larry depends on when Sophia last had sex with Liam.

Or Ellie being happy because there's no video game noise blasting from Dylan's room. That only happens because of the trigger of sending him to boarding school.

I think much of the difficulties people have been having with events lately is precisely because they don't have the event triggers for the content in the updates.

Reactions: xxxorro and hzjujk

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

You forget the fact that second part of Sophia/Dylan event ends with a handjob.
That is pretty massive difference in progress with Sophia,if you go to the party.

Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, also for Elli fans!
Not really. If you look at most of the teasers, they're all targeted as Dylan's POV. Particularly that comment about how much of a "sly dog" he is. He is also the one that chooses what happens in Spin the Bottle.

There is also nothing in the requirements to play even a part of the Ellie route. Sophia doesn't even need to miss Dylan's game and go to the sauna with Ellie and Patricia to meet Logan.

And as I've said before, most of the things we actually learn about Ellie's taste in relationships excludes anything with Dylan. The bonus storyline is targeted for those playing the Dylan route but wants him to have an opportunity with Ellie, not anyone like me playing the Ellie route.

If it was targeted at Ellie fans like me, it would focus more on Ellie and Dylan's past, and why she hates him so much.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
You forget the fact that second part of Sophia/Dylan event ends with a handjob.
That is pretty massive difference in progress with Sophia,if you go to the party.
That was just one event out of nine on this game day. it really that difficult to imagine an alternative path?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't understand why you're so obsessed with threesomes.
(not an interesting proposition to me)

From what this developer has said, he has a strong desire to create a threesome (Dylan/Ellie/Sophia), but has nothing prepared/planned.

For reference, this developer is the one who says that everything is prepared/planned, even at moments when there is doubt as to whether the scenario has been prepared in its entirety.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And nothing is prepared yet for the Dylan/Ellie/Sophia threesome.

Just because Ellie, who saw Dylan having sex with Christine, whines to Sophia that she wants to have a threesome does not make it a threesome.

Even the Dylan/Sophia sex scene takes place after 30 days.

And if you're going to play Christine's home party route, Sofia didn't even try a handjob on Dylan, and Ellie still considers Dylan a pervert.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes