PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'd be interested to see this page in two years so we can note the % turnover as sub numbers change/drop.

Credit card expiration dates will eventually stop zombie supporters from contributing to any creator and neither of us can identify who is an active sub versus a zombie sub from this image.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'd be interested to see this page in two years so we can note the % turnover as sub numbers change/drop.

Credit card expiration dates will eventually stop zombie supporters from contributing to any creator and neither of us can identify who is an active sub versus a zombie sub from this image.

I'd say after six years you have enough data to extrapolate on the next two. Zombies may go away, but will the Kirils..?
Also, PayPal linked to a chequing account never expires. He'll be just fine. Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: tofhdns

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019

0.151 credits
p.s. i was 30$ subscriber at 0.130, but my name only appeared from 0.170 when LP changed this page. Conclusion? He also doesn't care about updating this page and the presence of names here doesn't mean anything
credits.png

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Rat protection
This is just yet another one of his yearly statements. It's in the same category as; "This year I'm gonna hire help to increase development speed.".

Billion dollar franchises with their AAA developers and hundreds if not thousands of employees are unable to make their games pirate-proof, but L&P is obviously better. He's the best, and every single one of his statements has turned out to be the truth. He would never lie, and this statement of his is totally not him being salty. It's all real and true.

The latest $45 "teaser" was totally worth it, no? Dylan vs. Ellie in a staring contest. HOLY MOLY!

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
0.151 credits
p.s. i was 30$ subscriber at 0.130, but my name only appeared from 0.170 when LP changed this page. Conclusion? He also doesn't care about updating this page and the presence of names here doesn't mean anything
View attachment 3165243
I don't understand.

You were interested enough in it to check the credits screen, so why didn't you complain/demand this developer?
It was your right.

And this became further evidence of this developer's insincerity and irresponsibility.

And your words made my estimate calculation meaningless and your words "us much more than 50" also made meaningless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RCC14
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes