Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Do you have the facts that he spends $3,000 for each animation? The developer lies as he breathes )
он мне сам так сказал, может он действительно брешет как дышит, имхо макс 300$ за анимацию

he told me so himself, maybe he really lies how he breathes, imho max $ 300 for animation

due to the difference in exchange rates, it is simply impossible to evaluate the work. $3,000 for the shit that his "animator" does is just inexcusably expensive

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
он мне сам так сказал, может он действительно брешет как дышит, имхо макс 300$ за анимацию

he told me so himself, maybe he really lies how he breathes, imho max $ 300 for animation

due to the difference in exchange rates, it is simply impossible to evaluate the work. $3,000 for the shit that his "animator" does is just inexcusably expensive
Honestly I would preferthe game without any animation at all. One more reason to cancel animation is the price he mentioned (if that's true...). Instead of animations he could use GIF renders like he did many times. It does the work perfectly fine...

Here come you, the vet patrons, to talk to him and ask him to change strategy. I mean, since you are sponsoring this game for so long, you like it and want to see it complete. Because of that you have the power to discuss with him openly.

sophialover22

Jul 25, 2023
L&P on next playing day will definitely give us progress with the story. Like, for side jobs Sophia will give handjob to the old dick assholes same as Dylan. And same goes with museum guys.
We will get to see hetero sex scene on Monday in School. It's interesting to see what task will aiden give to Sophia. I think the sex scene could be with janitor Clark.

Whatever it is I can't get Sophia out of my mind. Why this L&P give us fucking 1 playing day after every 3 months. I want to see Sophia fuck benneth, janitor Clarke, gangbang with aidens gang,

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
L&P on next playing day will definitely give us progress with the story. Like, for side jobs Sophia will give handjob to the old dick assholes same as Dylan. And same goes with museum guys.
We will get to see hetero sex scene on Monday in School. It's interesting to see what task will aiden give to Sophia. I think the sex scene could be with janitor Clark.

Whatever it is I can't get Sophia out of my mind. Why this L&P give us fucking 1 playing day after every 3 months. I want to see Sophia fuck benneth, janitor Clarke, gangbang with aidens gang,
While the fans are waiting for sex with Sofia! For many years now, Lara has been giving to everyone))) 2023-12-12_11-43-37.png

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Just as I said - his hatred towards us is buzzing. He'll move entirely behind the pay wall - just to cut off the fanbase who promoted him from nothing.

Also: thanks a bunch, Kirill86 from all of us here, you're absolutely the best <3

I don't get the issue L&P has. Anytime anything gets shared anywhere, it's free advertising for you. if it wasn't because of F95, I highly doubt my own VN would ever reach the amount of people who have seen it.

I truly believe this thread has played a MASSIVE part in AWAM's success.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

Why in the hell work on animations almost never occurs simultaneously with work on the still renders? If one believes his fake progress bars, of course.
Either there is no animator, or he uber micromanages the only person in the Universe he "trusted" with the game. Fucking nut job...

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
He's capable of thinking about it, in fact he certainly already did but in the end only reality matters. How much time it would take for what result? He's probably already concluded that it's not worth it.
After six years here I admire your faith in him, but I don't share it.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I wonder what he's going to do with these brands.. his steam dream isn't really looking great..It might not work
Nobody really knows what he's doing, but what he HAS to do in order to release this game on Steam is a complete overhaul. There are so many renders with illegal assets and a bunch of routes he can't use for Steam, probably not even altered, I have really no clue how he'd ever be able to make it without a complete remaster, which considering his pace would prolly take 20 years. And if he were to simply remove the plots that are a no-no for Steam, what really is left of this game? Who would play a less-than-DoL version of AWAM?

Even the remastered Day 1 screenshots we've seen already have atleast one red flag for Steam in them. Hollywood movie 'Dune' playing during the flight of the Parkers to San Alejo...I mean, surely he already had plans for Steam when he started his remaster. God knows what the fuck is really going on behind closed curtains, though. The remastered bits we've seen could have been created years ago. Possibly even a reason for his ever decreasing development speed. Nobody knows.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't get the issue L&P has. Anytime anything gets shared anywhere, it's free advertising for you. if it wasn't because of F95, I highly doubt my own VN would ever reach the amount of people who have seen it.

I truly believe this thread has played a MASSIVE part in AWAM's success.
Absolutely, 100%. That goes for almost all active developers. Patreon itself is a shitty place to gather followers and get your product out there.

Any PR is good PR, as they say. 6700 pages of people criticizing the developer for his shitshow is only helping him to stay relevant, really. The last thing a developer wants, in this genre, is to have their threads on F95 and other places to die out unless they are really big developers like DPC and the likes.

But with L&P's ~1800 patrons, this and other places are still the best thing that could possibly happen to him, no matter what people post aslong as they're posting.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes