hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's not lesbian if there's a dude involved :FacePalm:. Besides, this is a Dylan event, not Ellie
Are you aware that this is not a quantum mechanical event in which the observer, in this case Dylan, determines the state of the overall system? This still remains a lesbian scene!
In other words, Schrödinger's cat in this case is still alive and dead at the same time.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
i guess we ain't getting the update today
Rat-protection means nobody here will get it unless someone is interested in cracking it. Can't wait for the shitshow that's about to go down! :D

If it's effective enough, this game can probably be removed from F95. Wonder how that's gonna go for L&P in the long run.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-12634215
Apparently the release will only be available for online-play (According to L&P's Subscribestar). Thanks for sharing nexer

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019
Rat-protection means nobody here will get it unless someone is interested in cracking it. Can't wait for the shitshow that's about to go down! :D

If it's effective enough, this game can probably be removed from F95. Wonder how that's gonna go for L&P in the long run.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-12634215
Apparently the release will only be available for online-play (According to Subscribestar). Thanks for sharing nexer
It will be hacked easily if there is some kind of protection, but the question is, will someone bother with hacking for the sake of this shit))) In fact, the creator of the game (or rather, the person who creates erotic pictures) is very successful in pulling money from incomprehensible people who see that the creator of this project is deliberately delaying the release of a set of pictures, but they are still waiting for this and paying money for literally nothing))) Some kind of Stockholm syndrome, only in the erotic pictures industry)))

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

Apparently the release will only be available for online-play (According to L&P's Subscribestar). Thanks for sharing nexer
It only means delaying things at "best". Normal downloads will still be available at some point.

Reactions: palmtrees89
Jun 6, 2022
Of course I'm aware. Doesn't make this event any less idiotic
I don't understand what they are talking about, can you explain it to me, I haven't downloaded the game in a while.

What I am understanding is that they are talking about a dylan event, so if we are in the lesbian route, are we going to have 5 seconds of gameplay again, or how is the thing?

• Angry
Reactions: Alley_Cat and Matt1

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I don't understand what they are talking about, can you explain it to me, I haven't downloaded the game in a while.

What I am understanding is that they are talking about a dylan event, so if we are in the lesbian route, are we going to have 5 seconds of gameplay again, or how is the thing?
It's clearly bind to Dylan's path, so nothing to see in your lesbian playthrough. But I think it might worth to give it a look through the gallery.

Jun 6, 2022
It's clearly bind to Dylan's path, so nothing to see in your lesbian playthrough. But I think it might worth to give it a look through the gallery.
a pity, I almost got my hopes up for nothing, but well I will come back next year to see if those of us who play the lesbian route will finally have something.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Alley_Cat and Matt1
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes