Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
When I came to this forum, it was overrun by fanboys and people either kept quiet or stopped talking to avoid being attacked by fanboys.

And when those fanboys took over this forum, attacking and ridiculing people, you acted with them, or at least stood by them.

You are not a mediator or an ordinary person.

You were clearly an accomplice at the time.

If you find yourself in a lonely situation, it is the price you pay for your actions, and it is your developer who made you lonely, not the users of this forum.

Your situation will change if you go to a Patreon site or if you ask your developer to create content that people are happy with.

But you probably won't open a Patreon account or ask your developer for such content.

Are the 20+ pages just filled with complaints?
That's the dissatisfaction people feel about this game.

Wow. I am so impressed with you.

Considering yourself KING of the topic. Knowing everything about the game, and pissing off everybody who doesn't fit in your alley. Let everybody have it's own meaning. Don't piss people off. I think that is one of your specialities. Nothing added to the gamethread here but to people who like it. Making comparisons about a footballteam....... How twisted can someone be? This was so idiot to make that comparison. IQ near to 20.

You are really the annoying person here. Not allowing people to express themselves. You are so confident about yourself, not normal. If you are not against the game you will harress the post, because you will, according to you have to hate it. And annoying the dev.

Just start to read from scratch, understand, and respect other peoples meanings please. And this topic will be much nicer for you and all of us who love the game and not getting pissed off by you.

I am whishing you good luck with this task. And lets go back reviewing the game instead of pissing everybody off. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: karleston

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I thought this v0.195 was useless since our MC is not in it, but it was worth it after reviewing the update.
This v0.195 is a build for a later 3some of Sophia, Ellie and Dylan.
i have to kill your dream. is more a Sophie/Ellie in the future.L&P always said for dylan is Sophie OR ellie not both.:(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: none300

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
i have to kill your dream. is more a Sophie/Ellie in the future.L&P always said for dylan is Sophie OR ellie not both.:(
He also said side jobs will be there, now he's also the same guy who says it won't be there!

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
There's something I don't understand. If he's removing the side jobs, will it be in PD14 or in their next meeting? Will we get to see the shota kids and Old farts one last time or is he going to just dismiss them as if nothing happened ? With what kind of scenario will he come up with in order to close those doors without things feeling rushed ?

In the end, 3D realism will always hit a wall. He's starting to realize that all those side-quests are TOO time-consuming, BUT, will this choice really speed up the main course? Not sure about that...

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
I wonder what I could have missed that caused the game not to allow me to access the party with Elie. When it was hacked, I got it back from her. When she broke up with her boyfriend, I took care of her on the swing. Later, I protected her at the café without taking advantage of the situation. Result: Impossible to go to the party. What's more, the walkthrough is, to say the least, stingy with information to explain what the prerequisites are. What did I miss?

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Sophia/Dylan and Ellie/Dylan these 2 paths are still connected. This event is just a replacement for the date night event with Sophia, but not the Sophia/Dylan Part 1 event. Also, Dylan remembers Sophia many times during this event. So, Sophia/Ellie/Dylan threesome possible. L&P has given this option for future events.

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 2.14.37 AM.png Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 2.16.13 AM.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There's something I don't understand. If he's removing the side jobs, will it be in PD14 or in their next meeting? Will we get to see the shota kids and Old farts one last time or is he going to just dismiss them as if nothing happened ? With what kind of scenario will he come up with in order to close those doors without things feeling rushed ?

In the end, 3D realism will always hit a wall. He's starting to realize that all those side-quests are TOO time-consuming, BUT, will this choice really speed up the main course? Not sure about that...
If he's smart he will drop them immediately without any final event. It isn't a good use of his time to create an event to cap off the story if his goal is to speed up development. Two events (one for each side job) may not sound like much, but they would account for another few hundred renders and for him that equates to months of work.

And like you said, even by doing that we aren't likely to improve the overall speed of development that much. So if he does cap off the stories, then any savings from removing the two side jobs won't be felt for like three more years. That's too long to wait. We need any savings right now, we can't wait for the savings to come in three (or more) years.

But we all know that nothing is really going to change.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I wonder what I could have missed that caused the game not to allow me to access the party with Elie. When it was hacked, I got it back from her. When she broke up with her boyfriend, I took care of her on the swing. Later, I protected her at the café without taking advantage of the situation. Result: Impossible to go to the party. What's more, the walkthrough is, to say the least, stingy with information to explain what the prerequisites are. What did I miss?
You look like you did the right things. Post a save and I'll take a look.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sophia/Dylan and Ellie/Dylan these 2 paths are still connected. This event is just a replacement for the date night event with Sophia, but not the Sophia/Dylan Part 1 event. Also, Dylan remembers Sophia many times during this event. So, Sophia/Ellie/Dylan threesome possible. L&P has given this option for future events.

View attachment 3247995 View attachment 3247992
Would love to see it but most of these games don’t let you have 3some with your girlfriend or wife and her mom, seperately sure, without either of them knowing about it. Love to see it, just don’t think there’s enough alcohol in San Andreas to convince Sophia and Ellie to have a 3some with Dylan. :ROFLMAO: I do see him having sex with them seperate and maybe they find out about it

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
But L&P also said "This path will be difficult!". This answer doesn't completely rule it out.
Although at the moment I also think that the two paths are parting.

Reactions: Jacjos43
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes