palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
L&p is on fire.
This update is on rank 4 in the list of his slowest updates ever with ~3.5 renders/day. Not sure what fire you mean unless you're talking about a dumpster fire.

Even worse when you think about the fact that he's re-using everything from the previous update and there's only 6 pages of script. All things considered, this is probably the slowest update ever if you look at the whole thing.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
But they should definitely try the nipples of the new model, so far Sam alone is not enough, he is the only character who destroyed Sofia's nipples and brought her to a nipple orgasm
View attachment 3680030

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The colour of those nips were far erotic than now man. MF tried to fix something that wasn't broken

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P has already admitted that he preferred this scene because of pressure from his patrons. Probably what you are criticizing now would actually have been another event that would have happened before.
But then again everyone would have complained that it was a superfluous event without sex, but everyone can complain now that it is a superfluous event with sex.

It doesn't make a difference here in this thread!
When people ask for food to be served quickly, they literally mean it to be served quickly.
That doesn't mean developers have to serve unfinished food.

Even the developer confessed that he skipped the story process.
(This ruins the persuasiveness of Sofia/Ellie's motivations and people still have trouble accepting why they behaved the way they did.)

You are saying something really unnecessary.

I'm guessing you also don't quite understand why his backers previously rejected "Dylan's twist scene".

So your guess has always been wrong and will always be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
When people ask for food to be served quickly, they literally mean it to be served quickly.
That doesn't mean developers have to serve unfinished food.

Even the developer confessed that he skipped the story process.
(This ruins the persuasiveness of Sofia/Ellie's motivations and people still have trouble accepting why they behaved the way they did.)

You are saying something really unnecessary.

I'm guessing you also don't quite understand why his backers previously rejected "Dylan's twist scene".

So your guess has always been wrong and will always be wrong.
Add to.

And I don't believe this developer skipped the story process because of people's pressure. (Even though he said so.)

As I've written before, I'm guessing there will be a Logan/Ellie sex scene on Monday.
However, without this update, Logan/Ellie's last event was "Logan's cheating."
Without this update, the next scene would not be connected.

and

I don't know what's next story for Sophia/Ellie.
So it's difficult to guess why exactly this scene(lesbians) was needed.

However, if look at their conversation, they say that it is okay to cheat on husband.

I'm guessing this will happen again in the next lesbian sex scene (whoever the partner is), and I'm guessing it will happen in the near future.
(I'm guessing Patricia. Or maybe Joey is a married woman.)

I nevertheless criticize this update.
The reason is that this happened because this developer delayed the story progress too much.
(I've said several times before that this will happen.)

Again, unless this developer is planning on making Sofia a "street whore", he needs to quickly unravel the story character by character.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: onefingersalute

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Jul 6, 2023
Radoslaw Wolf my dude, lets see what we missed - I mean, we've been screwed last 3 years :

- I was hopping that janitor shower continuation will be in some of updates

- I was even more hopping that Ayden art class drawing will be sooner

- I really like concept of 3 child tutorial but he already lost momentum

-her sisters hubby could do something bout pool with our beBlowed Sophi

- well 2 old fucks in hospital could be good if some old fart on this site likes that plot

- how about neighbour from bathroom when Sophetia Soul Calibur was drunk like Lei drunk monkey from Tekken

- My fav 3 rapist from subway ...did they already forgot ? How do they know ? How Sophia escaped ? Wonder, wonder...

- workers from the beginning , are they still in game ? Did guy asked for panties or size just to die from bulldozer 2morrow ?

- the professor (the scene that Lost & Pissed stole from Sliver 1993 Sharon Stone, and Voyeur 1994 by Tinto Brass where Sofi took her underwear in restaurant under the table, well poor teacher could he be in the school planning to punish and fuck Dylon instead)

As wise man once said :

'' the only thing worse than too early is to be TOO LATE my friend ''
Dickhead lost his momentum long time ago, now he's all over da place too many characters introduced last 7 years he couldnt handle the pressure or job incompetent to finish even 1 path or plot...he just created more and more to prolong story for milking. And I didnt even count all the NPCS or paths that could be done even for imagination...the game should bare the name : UNFINISHED SHITS WITH MULTIPLE STARTS (u know how games have multiple endings, well my dude...this shit has a multi start of nothing)

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes