holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Old gents might die by the time Sophia decides to visit them again.
No, we might die first. For the old gents (old perverts?) it woud be a few days, for us - years (by the way, the folks expect Sophia to make hand job, blow job or at least foot job. And all that they can get is a side job...).

Reactions: lover108

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I'm not following this thread in detail, so this may be a silly question.
Has all the content of private "teaching" gone into the trash?
This is not in the new version of the game.

View attachment 3885055
View attachment 3885058

EDIT:
If so, the update looks exceedingly poor. 274 images added, 230 images deleted.
The 44 images are the entire update. Greetings to the supporting patrons.
I sometimes wonder if fans of this stuff understand why it's exceedingly problematic for games to include it.
Especially when publishing it on sites that have strict rules against it.

Reminds me of the Anime/Hentai trope of the 3000 year old dragon in the body of a pre-schooler.

Reactions: holy_cat

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
If you want to see the Janitor in action, go to the fan art thread. There are some nice stories about him. Otherwise, you have to wait.
Yeah I know.
Sadly that thread is the bane of my internet connection since everyone just posts entire stories into the thread leading to horrendous loading times on my end.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
The fact that you can't is more of an indictment on you, lmao.

There are devs that talk about sex like The 40yo Virgin talked about tits feeling like bags of sand. If you can't tell, you lack basic skills of discernment or are also a virgin. Sorry about your luck.

Also, why you have to edit a post that was just a lame gif is...special and unique. Great job with that, bud lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
L&P is a great developer, i cant wait to play another scene with Sam i hope for the next year and i hope L&P make final the sex scenes
It's really refreshing to read such an opinion, for a change. And I am not kidding. Not that I share the opinion, but it seems to me that there is too much drama over L&P's performance or non-performance (well, I know that to some extent I am a part of it, with very limited rights to complain as I have never spent a dime on the development of the game). We are talking about one of the games available on F95. There are lots of non-performers here, hundreds of abandoned games and VNs with updates as rare as a four-leaf clover.

So why the emotions are so strong here? Is this a betrayed love syndrome? Missing the past ('those were the days...')? Or... I don't know. I'm not a shrink :).

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah that was weird. It shouldn't have been an option, rather Sophia kissing Vicky with cum in her mouth should have been an option or Sophia giving a kiss to DeShawn while she was giving him HJ would have made more sense.
A better option would have been for Vicky to pull Sophia down to her knees and ask her if she wanted to taste DeShawn's cock, I mean she'd already jerked him off so why not? Then we could have had a scene with both of them sucking him off together with an end choice of either cuming on Vicky's face or on Sophia's face. The hand cum is only sexy if you've got some weird hand fetish, which L&P might well have, he certainly has a fetish for dragging things out

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's really refreshing to read such an opinion, for a change. And I am not kidding. Not that I share the opinion, but it seems to me that there is too much drama over L&P's performance or non-performance (well, I know that to some extent I am a part of it, with very limited rights to complain as I have never spent a dime on the development of the game). We are talking about one of the games available on F95. There are lots of non-performers here, hundreds of abandoned games and VNs with updates as rare as a four-leaf clover.

So why the emotions are so strong here? Is this a betrayed love syndrome? Missing the past ('those were the days...')? Or... I don't know. I'm not a shrink :).
I think for me it's that the game started out with such promise, and the things we hoped we'd see would have been amazing because Sophia was such a sexy milf. But updates just keep getting shorter and shorter and taking longer and longer to develop while using more duplicate images, if he could go back to half a day updates that only took about 2 months to make then things would progress a lot faster and better a lot better

Reactions: Mr_Tryhard

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I'm not following this thread in detail, so this may be a silly question.
Has all the content of private "teaching" gone into the trash?
This is not in the new version of the game.

View attachment 3885055
View attachment 3885058

EDIT:
If so, the update looks exceedingly poor. 274 images added, 230 images deleted.
The 44 images are the entire update. Greetings to the supporting patrons.
He removed the teaching content to please Patreon. Someone might make a patch though.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes