varak

Jul 4, 2017
0.201 version? In about 6.5 years? Ir the final version means version 1.000, means we Will BE here for another plus 30 years to reach the ending. Nice, AWAM and pension checks, what more could you ask?
Ha. I like how some people really think this ever gets finished.

It will absolutely get abandoned the moment when the dev finally gets bored or decides they now need to make another game, because this one stops getting funded.

Reactions: Anteron and tmxhfl

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
lol scam is real in this "game"
Now Im confused. Were you not aware there are different routes you can take in this VN? the Lesbian routes been there since the 1.x version. If you have other complaints about the pace of updates I’d take them up with the dev but since this is a pirate site Id say your opinion as much as a Brazilian Citizens opinion on the next US president to an American compared to any backer on patreon, subscribestar adult, etc.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I can save myself having to download it if I read the comments like this, if it continues like this it will become more and more uninteresting, which is a real shame
Don't bother downloading and playing the update. Wait for a year maybe as the story and the image of MC both took a nose dive starting this year.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Oberlix and ggspeed

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Now Im confused. Were you not aware there are different routes you can take in this VN? the Lesbian routes been there since the 1.x version. If you have other complaints about the pace of updates I’d take them up with the dev but since this is a pirate site Id say your opinion as much as a Brazilian Citizens opinion on the next US president to an American compared to any backer on patreon, subscribestar adult, etc.
Did you know the dev L&P is one of the mods on this pirate site and he spends quite sometime here.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes