MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
another stupid ass update but will have some hetro action in it just not the kind we all want and not with any of the main LI just more side people (non main LIs)
this is another scene with great potential, 3some - that's what i would like to see there, even if Sophia is limited to things like BJ/HJ

• Sad
Reactions: onefingersalute

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Oh I was so happy to hear that Sophia was going to get her back to normal, I just wish her face was back to normal because her breasts are perfect now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
remind me again who the fuck is Dewshawn and why in the fuck is he going to be in this shit ? let me guess he is either the fucking damn personal trainer or the damn Janitor in school im assuming its the SOB personal trainer Since this shit is going to be in a gym but i thought it was going to a be a side job as well in this update as a minor update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
Well with everything planned so far i guess i'm done for the year with this entertaining trainwreck, thanks for the ride. Hope to see the "Hero ? Link ?" train for the next updates i'm counting on y'all because that's the only thing that will interest me.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
remind me again who the fuck is Dewshawn and why in the fuck is he going to be in this shit ? let me guess he is either the fucking damn personal trainer or the damn Janitor in school im assuming its the SOB personal trainer Since this shit is going to be in a gym but i thought it was going to a be a side job as well in this update as a minor update
Just replay the game. Only takes an hour.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Just replay the game. Only takes an hour.
clearly you didnt read what i said i said i remember and ill be damn if im replaying for some NON LI characters even if they fuck i dont give a damn they are in no way in my fucking play through PERIOD no one is fucking Sophia outside of Family except SAM in my play through so glad to clear that up for you
Sophia gonna get blacked!
speak for yourself in my play through that shit is not happening maybe for you it is but for me is isnt

• Red Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: Rythan25 and MixQQ

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
clearly you didnt read what i said i said i remember and ill be damn if im replaying for some NON LI characters even if they fuck i dont give a damn they are in no way in my fucking play through PERIOD no one is fucking Sophia outside of Family except SAM in my play through so glad to clear that up for you

speak for yourself in my play through that shit is not happening maybe for you it is but for me is isnt
Relax mate

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Who would replay from start, especially all the unskippable boring shit like when the son's friend gives the music lessons? Haven't played this in years, so forget the names.

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes