tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Progress Report Ver. 0.205
0% - 0% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 3699578
Didn't this developer say that the Vicky event was not popular so they would skip it and prepare for the next event?

Did this developer lie, or did the person who relayed what this developer said lie?

If Sofia doesn't have heterosexual sex in this update, then whatever it is, it would be a step backwards from Sofia's perspective.
(And I get a little annoyed because I know I can't expect that.)

• Sad
Reactions: DylansMoM_001

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
clearly you didnt read what i said i said i remember and ill be damn if im replaying for some NON LI characters even if they fuck i dont give a damn they are in no way in my fucking play through PERIOD no one is fucking Sophia outside of Family except SAM in my play through so glad to clear that up for you

speak for yourself in my play through that shit is not happening maybe for you it is but for me is isnt
AWAM so far has:
- Lesbian (a lot of it)
- Incest (less than lesbian)
- Straight teasing (no sex yet)
- Interracial (probably with DeShawn or with the Janitor)

which part do you like actually?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
AWAM so far has:
- Lesbian (a lot of it)
- Incest (less than lesbian)
- Straight teasing (no sex yet)
- Interracial (probably with DeShawn or with the Janitor)

which part do you like actually?
You're suffering from recency bias. If you actually count the number of Ellie events compared to the number of Dylan events, it's roughly half.

How is there "a lot" of lesbian events, when we just had almost a full day of Dylan events, and straight events for the rest of this playable day? Even the Patricia event at the end of this PD is promised to be focused on straight content

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
You're suffering from recency bias. If you actually count the number of Ellie events compared to the number of Dylan events, it's roughly half.

How is there "a lot" of lesbian events, when we just had almost a full day of Dylan events, and straight events for the rest of this playable day? Even the Patricia event at the end of this PD is promised to be focused on straight content
Except 0 actual heterosexual sex...

Reactions: Rythan25

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

If you are considering Ellie and Dylan contents are requirement for this VN then we lost the main plot already. Focus should be on Sophia content.
But Since you are into teens lemme answer this...It was Ellie and other girls who got more lesbian screen time during the whole Dylan event, more than dylan (who just got blowjob in the end).

Reactions: Anteron

Scayron

Jun 3, 2024
is the date with linda(presumably from milfy city) chapter not an official release? is it a fan made release?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you are considering Ellie and Dylan contents are requirement for this VN then we lost the main plot already. Focus should be on Sophia content.
But Since you are into teens lemme answer this...It was Ellie and other girls who got more lesbian screen time during the whole Dylan event, more than dylan (who just got blowjob in the end).
The Ellie events are focused on Sophia. It's only Dylan that has his own paths, like the bonus storyline, the Amber path, the Emma path (even if that's been removed now), the Marie path.

Sure Ellie is in the bonus storyline, but yes, the point of Christine's party is the blowjob Dylan gets. Ellie is only a minor character in the path. You don't even need to be on the Ellie route in order to play it, even down to the fact you don't need for Sophia to skip Dylan's football match so that Ellie meets Logan in the first place. You do however, need to be on the Dylan route and accept Aiden's tasks, and a few other events on that route.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The Ellie events are focused on Sophia. It's only Dylan that has his own paths, like the bonus storyline, the Amber path, the Emma path (even if that's been removed now), the Marie path.

Sure Ellie is in the bonus storyline, but yes, the point of Christine's party is the blowjob Dylan gets. Ellie is only a minor character in the path. You don't even need to be on the Ellie route in order to play it, even down to the fact you don't need for Sophia to skip Dylan's football match so that Ellie meets Logan in the first place. You do however, need to be on the Dylan route and accept Aiden's tasks, and a few other events on that route.
See that's the whole storyline....alot of ifs and but/which path to take...I am just focussing on what he provide in the whole update whether straight/lesbian ....offcourse there will be option on which path we choose whenever this VN ends...but nowadays his update is focussed on only 1 path with 1/2 character with 3/4 MC nowadays....it's like he can provide whole update of Ellie/dylan/sophia/liam interacting with any other characters of the story ...Earlier the main story makes more sense because you can actually see which path has what effects because he use to develop the whole playday together....but as of now he divided 1 PD into 3 parts..So, for example if I am in the straight path, I have to skip these 2/3 updates of this game and play 1 update in the end of year..and that too if he develop with same speed provided no holidays or any excuses.

And yes that bonus storyline is waste of time for main plot for which he exclusively took 6/7 months of time to develop.
I doubt if he develop storyline same way about Dylan with his gf in the middle of Sophia main storyline. If he does, we have to skip that update too, whoever are interested in Sophia storyline...those update will make no sense.

This VN will remain unfinished if he take forward this way...He took 7 years to reach PD 13. and I think there's 25/30 PD not sure...So, just double the time 10 more years to go..where he might show sophia sex in last 2/3 years.

He's making whole update to reach to the HJ scene....imagine the update where he want to show sex. How long that's gonna be.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Why don't you tell me what you get in the sauna scene? (If you see the scene).

In any case, post a save and you'll get a quick explanation.
I know what happens in the scene and I already posted what happens for me in the original post you replied to.

I actually thought you were asking me what happened in the scene, I didn't reply because I didn't reply

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

__________________________________+++++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

I can agree with you mostly; however, Ellie is a plot tool... a misused one but a tool none the less.
Directly Ellie is involved with:

Ellie was the connection between Julia (I think that route is dead too)
Ellie is mostly responsible for the Tyler/Logan paths

Yes Ellie does add a level of entertainment. But like so many of the developer's Slow burn AND REPEDITIVE scene endings that fall short, plausibility fails, and short cuts, Ellie's full potential as a main character or catalyst character is totally missed.

Ellie for the Tyler/Sophia route is being used as a catalyst to encourage Sophia to stray. Ok, as a plot it's a good one--but fails in its execution because the developer half-assed the Tyler-Sophia make-out scene. It would be more plausible and effective if Tyler ALMOST at the very least railed Sophia... like gotten to the point Tyler had Sophia on her back and mounted her where he was just about to ram it home. Had that occurred then the girl-talk in the locker room, the dialog between Ellie and Sophia would have had real impact... and when or if Tyler/Sophia met again then that scene really would have been special

I am left wonder if there really will be a Ellie/Dylan route. Going back to Chistine's party, Ellie gets upset over Christine getting to suck Dylan. TOTALLY STUPID, that Ellie would take an interest in Dylan because he has a fine cock to suck. Had Dylan got laid and Christine totally loved it--yes a curious Ellie would be plausible. Plus, an experienced Dylan could have made for a great seduction scene between Dylan and Ellie.

Sadly with the story writing and plot strategies this game has found its own weakness. Now we are stuck in limbo of futile progress

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
By the way does anyone has a save to be able to see Ellie watch Dylan get sucked at the party ? And she doesn't forgive Logan ?

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes