DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
There is potentially a more serious Patreon ToS violation - he is using DoL to mask his real game, AWAM, which is a clear and probably unreversable violation. If that was what was reported L&P might be well and truly fucked. Something we can't say for our beloved Sophia.
Nope. He doesn't break any rules DOL. It's way more shitter censored version. Like I said if they find nothing he'll be back. This has happened to other devs too & they're fine.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Let's just agree the two best updates so far have been that of Sophia /Sam in Sam's room and Dylan/Amber handjob lunch. In both of those updates, the two milfs did take charge and let themselves go and I think most of us want to see that only. Give in to the lust and passion and go with the flow.
With so many branched updates , it's almost impossible to track which progress ties with what version of Sophia.
I don't agree at all. Best update for me so far has been the Ellie/Julia event, and the Ellie shower the following day. I don't play either Sam or Dylan routes, and especially not a Dylan path that isn't Dylan/Sophia.
wouldn't the content with her kid and kid's friend be breaking the rules (as stupid as they are)
Which kid? She has two you know. But if you mean Dylan and Sam, then yes. Dylan looking so underage could cause problems if Patreon looked closely.

The better question would be why the 2nd side job is there. The kids look like they're about 12, and why would L&P put kids so obviously underage in an erotic novel. And even if you believe L&P that they're 15-16, that's still not above the age of 18 as required by Patreon's TOS.

And if the sex-ed path isn't in the game (it's not in DoL), what is L&P doing during that time?

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i do not understand,
is this watered down, cencored version
because Sophia does not do anything sexual expect for some les staff
but that should not be pissing patheon
what caused this ban?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
A Wife and Mother [v0.201] [Lust & Passion]
IOS/IPHONE port:-
Workupload

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join me for back up.

Please Support me:-
Join the army of ios/iphone users(for discussion):-
Good Job

Reactions: reviewer5233
3.20 star(s) 469 Votes